FL Highway Patrol gta 5 crew now hiring

Discus and support FL Highway Patrol gta 5 crew now hiring in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As the subject line says we are accepting new recruits for just about all positions from officer 1 all the way to Sgt. We will sponsor you through our... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WooliestSix94, Jan 6, 2014.

1. FL Highway Patrol gta 5 crew now hiring

As the subject line says we are accepting new recruits for just about all positions from officer 1 all the way to Sgt. We will sponsor you through our quick academy and you can be in your very own patrol cars keeping the Los Santos and Blane County streets
    safe! So if you are intrested in joining the crew on GTA 5 message the Chief on xbox live gamertag is Batman10851. We look forward to seeing all the new recruits around the department!

:)

WooliestSix94, Jan 6, 2014
  2. FL Highway Patrol looking to team up with another Police clan.

Hello the FL Highway Patrol crew are looking to join forces with another police crew. We are a new crew so we do not have a lot of members. So if you are the leader or in a police crew that would be interested in joining forces let me know on Xbox live.
    My Gamertag in BATMAN10851

WooliestSix94, Jan 6, 2014
  3. Jarrod92180
    Jarrod92180 Guest
    SHERIFF'S OFFICE HIRING ( BOGT )

Liberty County Sheriff''s Office is hiring for Patrol and Highway Divisions. We have a great website, M.D.T. system for entering traffic citations and great group of players. We average 3-4 patrols a week. We provide excellent training in one of the hardest
    Academy's. I currently work for a SHERIFF'S office so everything we do is in a real life senario. visit us at
    www.cityoflibertye911.moonfruit.com or contact me on XBL.

REQUIREMENTS : - HEADSET, GTA 4 ( BOGT ), POSITIVE ATTITUDE,

Jarrod92180, Jan 6, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

FL Highway Patrol gta 5 crew now hiring