Fixed screen problems with update tool, a day later game losing audio starts freezing.

Discus and support Fixed screen problems with update tool, a day later game losing audio starts freezing. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was having problems with the very long green xbox loading screen and also the black screen. I downloaded the offline update tool on a usb and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DB800, Feb 5, 2016.

1. DB800
    DB800 Guest

Fixed screen problems with update tool, a day later game losing audio starts freezing.

I was having problems with the very long green xbox loading screen and also the black screen. I downloaded the offline update tool on a usb and installed it. It seemed to clear up my problems. Now, a day later, while playing Destiny, I start having no audio,
    and when I try to go to home screen, the buttons or direction commands aren't working or either freezing/lagging. Any solutions?

:)

DB800, Feb 5, 2016
  2. DB800
    DB800 Guest
    Xbox One issues after 07.02.16 update

What is going on with the xbox one after this update?! I see so many players having problems, myself included. These include unresponsive buttons, controllers not syncing, extremely long load times and startup times, screens freezing, green screens, black
    screens, losing audio, menus not loading or showing, and several other issues. I downloaded and installed the offline tool, it seemed to help it for a day or so, still having issues. I would like an answer from somebody at Microsoft. I see the same BS replies.
    Was it something in the latest update causing these things? If so, needs to be fixed quickly. Never had any problems at all until week or so ago.

DB800, Feb 5, 2016
  3. Constant dead rising 3 freezes. Do your digital games freeze!?

A bit late to the party but I'm having the same freezing issue. I just bought the Titanfall XBox One bundle. The Titanfall game was a digital download and it keeps freezing after about ~7 minutes of gameplay. It starts off with the audio going bad and then
    i get a freeze/black screen. I'm thinking it has to do with the digital downloaded games on the store.

AlmondLighting, Feb 5, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: