FIX YALL *** buggy *** sthit like wtf I buy a game n it *** up n yall give me so much n then I ...

Discus and support FIX YALL *** buggy *** sthit like wtf I buy a game n it *** up n yall give me so much n then I ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; FIX YALL *** buggy *** sthit like wtf I buy a game n it *** up n yall give me so much n then I buy a game dlc n it glitches out n want let me play it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by A41 FALLIN GOD, May 29, 2015.

1. FIX YALL *** buggy *** sthit like wtf I buy a game n it *** up n yall give me so much n then I ...

FIX YALL *** buggy *** sthit like wtf I buy a game n it *** up n yall give me so much n then I buy a game dlc n it glitches out n want let me play it like wtf

:)

A41 FALLIN GOD, May 29, 2015
  2. yOr mh0m
    yOr mh0m Guest
    Happy Wars---UPDATE 8/12/2013

tried to play this morning about 10 AM EST., n said I there was an update available...downloaded it n tried to play but it keeps saying update is available...have already comply deleted the game n all its contents n downloaded....also cleared cache n deleted
    profile...WTF???...Anyone else having issues today?

yOr mh0m, May 29, 2015
  3. Dam double NAT

I’ve had this double NAT since I bought my new Xbox One about a month ago n it’s **** up my gaming n won’t get off of moderate type like wtf Microsoft fix the dam problem

Freaking Jabo, May 29, 2015
  4. FIX YALL *** buggy *** sthit like wtf I buy a game n it *** up n yall give me so much n then I ...

Heres how I look at it; spend $60 on the game check spend $20 on the 1st dlc check spend $20 on the second dlc check spend $40 on the 3rd dlc check spend $20 for preorder content you missed check spend $40 on silver for emotes and masks check. Realizing
    the servers are down; Priceless.

[For the mathmatician in you that totals to $160]

bilgatesisfired, Nov 16, 2015
  5. actually its $180 -_-

unsure on editting previous posts bah

bilgatesisfired, Nov 1, 2018
  6. bilgatesisfired Win User

FIX YALL *** buggy *** sthit like wtf I buy a game n it *** up n yall give me so much n then I buy a game dlc n it glitches out n want let me play it like wtf

actually its $180 -_-

unsure on editting previous posts bah
  7. bilgatesisfired Win User

Heres how I look at it; spend $60 on the game check spend $20 on the 1st dlc check spend $20 on the second dlc check spend $40 on the 3rd dlc check spend $20 for preorder content you missed check spend $40 on silver for emotes and masks check. Realizing
    the servers are down; Priceless.

[For the mathmatician in you that totals to $160]
  8. ERBALL420MAN Win User

Im Getting Booted Offline About 20 Times A Day By Sore Loses With Moded Xboxes Conected To Computers

was just saying about the fingers becouse then they couldent cheat or hack and upset people ive broken controllers cuz of this and becouse im very strong and im 6,2 im Tyler Noonis live in sacramento california if any of yall wanna spar at my local park
    i got 2 sets of gloves so we can settle this like men!!! this mssg is for my haters on halo come at me if yall wanna keep kicking me offline n **** im getting sick of it yall are losers **** off of meet me at mcclellan airforce base sacramento california at
    freedompark we can record it n put it on WORLDSTAR!!!!LOL or just stop booting me offline !!!!!!!!!! OK of LATER HATERS
  9. ERBALL420MAN Win User

Im Getting Booted Offline About 20 Times A Day By Sore Loses With Moded Xboxes Conected To Computers

Please STOP i repeat PLEASE STOP or come box me OK THANK YOU and why cant yall take a bullet to the face n Just take it eat my lead CHUMPS!!!!
  10. Paxton91Michael Win User

Xbox Live Wireless-N Adaptor

Wireless N settings are wireless N settings. Not much changes from "Beta" testing to production. Imagine Draft N being Beta and dual band N being production. Give it a whirl.
Thema:

FIX YALL *** buggy *** sthit like wtf I buy a game n it *** up n yall give me so much n then I ...

1. FIX YALL *** buggy *** sthit like wtf I buy a game n it *** up n yall give me so much n then I ... - Similar Threads - FIX YALL ***

2. how do i fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix this problem: Alright so at first my Xbox one s was overheating a lot but now when I turn it on its just a gray/black screen after a while I'll get an error screen asking me to reset it, factory reset it or...
  3. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  4. How to fix my power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my power brick: I unplugged my outlet that everything was into and when i tried to plug it back up. The xbox wouldn’t turn on turns out the power brick light is red. Everything has been fine up to this point and...
  5. how can i fix the onscreen keyboard????

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i fix the onscreen keyboard????: hi, i have an xbox series S and the on screen keyboard keeps on sticking to the first word in word suggestions, i can search nor log in to my accounts in those games, i tried to search online for...
  6. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix this?: My Xbox controller only connects to the xbox when the controller is about 10cm away from the xbox when i move it away it disconnects and doesnt connect again until i bring it closer again. The...
  7. how is it 2023 and yall still ain't fixed the Xbox App? The download speed is horrendous...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how is it 2023 and yall still ain't fixed the Xbox App? The download speed is horrendous...: Shouldn't have to try 30 different things to make it download faster, I've tried several solutions, but none have worked. Been a Xbox gamer since like 2005, but at this point, boutta just switch...
  8. Can yall fix when their is a lots of people on Xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can yall fix when their is a lots of people on Xbox cloud gaming?: I need a answer for this question because it takes 50 thru 40 until the game loads on cloud gaming and i send feedback with a screenshot a53c40f8-e031-4039-94d8-19e06ebc78e0
  9. Hi can yall help me fix this problem i have with launching football manager everytime i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi can yall help me fix this problem i have with launching football manager everytime i...: Hi can yall help me fix this p [img] roblem i have with launching football manager everytime i try to launch football manager i keep getting "No information available"...
  10. Can yall please fix yall parties on OTHER DEVICES besides xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can yall please fix yall parties on OTHER DEVICES besides xbox: I don't have a mic for xbox one so I use either my xbox game bar or mobile app and on both of them I KEEP DISCONNECTING FROM PARTIES constantly.On my Iphone,I'll be in the party and it just says...