Fix: Xbox One App can't control cable bo

Discus and support Fix: Xbox One App can't control cable bo in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, first post in the forums but I figured this was worth posting as I have seen other people ask questions about this topic and it frustrated me till... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dapper Dingus, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Fix: Xbox One App can't control cable bo

Hi, first post in the forums but I figured this was worth posting as I have seen other people ask questions about this topic and it frustrated me till I played around with some settings. For those people who can not get their Xbox One TV app to control
    their cable box, it is actually a very simple solution. Generally speaking, all you have to do is enable RF Bypass mode on your cable box which is actually supposedly used to control a VCR as a DVR or to use your TV remote to control the cable box. Specifically
    for the Motorola DCX700M, what you do is press menu twice to go to the Setup, then Its Setup>Cable Box Setup>Switch RF Bypass to On. And that's it! Hope it helps some of you looking for answers.

Enjoy!

:)

Dapper Dingus, Jan 24, 2014
  2. CB3RGS63
    CB3RGS63 Guest
    Xbox smartglass tv/cable remote feature not functioning

Hi support team,

I am attempting to use my windows phone to control my cable and tv. The one guide works on the tv but will not display onto the smartglass app, and the remote function will not open. The normal Xbox control features are working on the app, so this is puzzling.
    Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks

CB3RGS63, Jan 24, 2014
  3. gbed84
    gbed84 Guest
    Xbox app can't control youtube on Xbox One

I can't seem to be able to control anything inside the youtube app with the xbox app on my ipad. I can control everything else with the ipad just fine.. Anyone else has this problem? Any fix?

gbed84, Jan 24, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Fix: Xbox One App can't control cable bo