Fix wifi in which i by mistake used a vpn

Discus and support Fix wifi in which i by mistake used a vpn in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I by mistake got into microsoft rewards with vpn and microsoft rewards stoped working even if i stop my VPN. After which i tried to join a Minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aditya Singh_Siber Curf_, Oct 24, 2023.

1. Fix wifi in which i by mistake used a vpn

I by mistake got into microsoft rewards with vpn and microsoft rewards stoped working even if i stop my VPN.

After which i tried to join a Minecraft PE Server and it showed 'not authenticated microsoft service' i tried multiple method to fix this but didn't work at last i tried to switch to other network and i joined the server. But can you tell me any way in can fix my not working wifi because it's my main wifi. Pls help me. I swear i won't use vpn in microsoft again.

regards

:)

Aditya Singh_Siber Curf_, Oct 24, 2023
  2. Aditya Singh_Siber C Win User

My Tablet info:

[​IMG]

And my android version is:

Android 13

Also, I cannot access this link: Sign in | Minecraft with my wifi but i can do it with any other wifi
  3. Aditya Singh_Siber C Win User

My problem is not fixed by your method

And i cant connect to servers now also
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hello Aditya Singh_Siber Curf_,

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the problem is with your wifi connection, since you can access it with other networks. Maybe your internet service provider (ISP) has some issues.

Have you contacted them about this? If not, please let them know about this situation.
  5. CarTzy Win User

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question?

Thank you for understanding
  6. CarTzy Win User

Thank you for your patience and cooperation. I apologize for the inconvenience caused by the unresolved issue.

To assist you further, I need some information about your device and operating system. Please tell me the brand and model of your device and the version of the OS you are using.

Also, please check if you can access this link: Sign in | Minecraft

If not, please try switching to mobile data or a different network connection and see if that makes any difference.
Thema:

1. Fix wifi in which i by mistake used a vpn - Similar Threads - Fix wifi mistake

2. X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?: My xbox keeps on disconnecting every time i log in to play, and when i try to reconnect it to WiFi, it takes up to 30 tries to be successful, is really stressful having to type the password 30...
  3. Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?: Live in apartments, should have at minimum 20 different wifi connections listed, currently have 0. This is an everyday occurance and blaming everybodies routers and isps is getting old. I have...
  4. How can I fix my Xbox always disconnecting from the wifi and getting it to connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix my Xbox always disconnecting from the wifi and getting it to connect: Whenever I try to connect to my Wifi for the first time in a day It is always disconnected from my Xbox and when I try to connect again, it just says "Can't connect. Check your network name and...
  5. How to fix my Xbox series X not connecting to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my Xbox series X not connecting to my wifi?: Hey everyone, so yesterday i had this problem start where my Xbox series X won’t connect to my wifi. i’ve tried things like restarting my xbox and router, i cleared my MAC address, and that sort...
  6. How can I fix my xbox so it connects to the wifi automatically?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix my xbox so it connects to the wifi automatically?: My mom says that I need to turn off the Wi-Fi router every night but when I turn on my router and I turn on my Xbox my Xbox won't connect to the Wi-Fi so I have to restart my Xbox kind of every...
  7. How do I fix my Xbox series S from disconnecting from WiFi without resetting the console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my Xbox series S from disconnecting from WiFi without resetting the console?: I currently have an Xbox Series S in my room and I’ll use it every once and a while but every time I do use it recently I have to reset the entire console in order for it to connect to the WiFi....
  8. Xbox no internet on wired connection or WiFi (FIX)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox no internet on wired connection or WiFi (FIX): If for some reason you are experiencing not being able to connect to the internet via a wired connection or if you are able to connect via wired connection but not WiFi! The only fix I’ve found is...
  9. how to fix xbox shows its connected to wifi but dont work or can't add a new account or...

in XBoX on Windows
    how to fix xbox shows its connected to wifi but dont work or can't add a new account or...: so i researched a lot and found out how to fix it 1. Press the Guide button on your controller, and navigate to System > Settings > Network > Network settings . 2. Select Advanced settings ....
  10. How can I fix the problem with my Xbox disconnecting from the wifi every single time I turn...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix the problem with my Xbox disconnecting from the wifi every single time I turn...: Hey everyone, so I’m experiencing an issue in my Xbox Series S where every single time I turn on my console it’ll tell me that I need to connect to the Xbox network, sometimes it’ll connect by...