fix to: This app cant open. there is a problem with minecraft launcher

Discus and support fix to: This app cant open. there is a problem with minecraft launcher in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; recently i got a new computer, i used my old harddisk. i deleted minecraft, and played on badlion client. but when i tried to make a singleplayer world... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Camiel Vogel, Aug 11, 2023.

1. Camiel Vogel
    Camiel Vogel Guest

recently i got a new computer, i used my old harddisk. i deleted minecraft, and played on badlion client. but when i tried to make a singleplayer world and enter it, it gave me an error. thus i decided to play on regular minecraft, and got the message: This app cant open. there is a problem with minecraft launcher. for a little while i have been trying to install minecraft, unsuccesfully. how can i fix this problem?

:)

Camiel Vogel, Aug 11, 2023
  2. Rishabh0067 Win User

Hi Camiel V
    My name is Rishabh, I hope you are doing great out there. I’m happy to help you with your question

Experiencing issues with the Minecraft Launcher can be frustrating, but there are steps you can take to troubleshoot and resolve the problem:

-Clear Minecraft Cache:
    Sometimes, cached files from previous installations can cause issues. Navigate to the following directory and delete the contents of the folder:

makefile
    Copy code
    C:\Users\<YourUsername>\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft
    Uninstall and Reinstall Minecraft:
    Uninstall Minecraft completely from your computer and then reinstall it. Make sure to download the official launcher from the Minecraft website.

-Check for Antivirus/Firewall Interference:
    Your antivirus or firewall software might be blocking the launcher. Temporarily disable them and try launching Minecraft again.

-Update Graphics Drivers:
    Ensure that your graphics card drivers are up to date. Outdated drivers can lead to compatibility issues.

-Run as Administrator:
    Right-click on the Minecraft Launcher executable and choose "Run as administrator." This can help bypass any permissions issues.

-Check for Windows Updates:
    Ensure that your Windows operating system is up to date. Updates can include important fixes and compatibility improvements.

-Reinstall Launcher:
    If you've tried the above steps and the issue persists, you might need to uninstall the Minecraft Launcher and then download and install it again.

-Check for System Corruption:
    Use the built-in System File Checker (SFC) tool to scan for and repair any corrupted system files:

-Open Command Prompt as an administrator.
    Type sfc /scannow and press Enter.
    Let the scan complete, and follow any on-screen instructions.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks and regards
    Rishabh Sohal
  3. Abdel Rahman Hisham Win User

I'm unable to install Minecraft Launcher from Microsoft Store.

Also, there is another problem.

Sometimes, when I try to install Minecraft Launcher from Microsoft Store, and then ( the problem happens ), it causes problems too when I try to download other apps, they get the same problem ( Loading then Ending with a problem " Try again Later, Something happened on our end ". That happened with me twice, but I did reset to Microsoft Store and then it got fixed ( except the Minecraft Launcher ). Yesterday, while I was trying to install the game without having the other Minecraft Launchers, Minecraft Launcher's problem wasn't solved and also, and then when I tried to download some other app, the problem of the slow download was back again, then when I tried to do reset Microsoft Store for another time, it wasn't fixing anything.

Is there any way to fix that Minecraft Launcher's problem? I think it's influencing badly on other apps.
  4. RishiIND Win User

Microsoft Account problem on Minecraft Java Edition (Offline Account)

Bro 1st turn of internet, than open Minecraft launcher, then turn of internet! Your problems fixed ✌🏻
  5. Splatimation Win User

gamepass for minecraft bedrock on pc

I open the minecraft launcher, log into my account, and then doesn’t let me play minecraft, i can use the minecraft launcher in the xbox app using gamepass, but cannot play minecraft
  6. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

MCD blank white sign-in screen

Hello Migol_203,

I'm Nilay and I'll be glad to answer your query today.

The problem might be with Minecraft Launcher itself. There are chances that the white screen issue is caused due to a bug in the launcher. Hence, you can try updating Minecraft Launcher and then see if the problem is fixed or not. To update Minecraft Launcher, you can open Microsoft Store and go to the Library section. Then, click on the Get updates button and it will start updating all your apps. After Minecraft is updated, relaunch it and see if the problem is fixed or not.

I'd recommend you visit https://www.thewindowsclub.com/minecraft-stuck-on-white-loading-screen and follow the suggested steps there. Hope there will be a fix.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Good Luck
    Regards
Thema:

1. fix to: This app cant open. there is a problem with minecraft launcher - Similar Threads - fix app cant

2. how do i fix the No Applicable App Licenses Found Error?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i fix the No Applicable App Licenses Found Error?: i try to open Minecraft java and i get this error but i can open the windows version just fine I'm confused please help. 9a4b8288-7917-4c36-a90a-e26826059559
  3. How do you fix the console not showing in the PC app?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you fix the console not showing in the PC app?: How do you fix the console not showing in the PC app? Worked last week, now not showing nay option to connect to the console e5be635d-55fe-4725-b98c-68c042a988de
  4. why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?: this i what i get. [img] 06be154a-d84a-4cec-bc89-4ebb3d990854
  5. Xbox app keeps closing as soon as I open it, how do I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app keeps closing as soon as I open it, how do I fix this?: The Xbox app on my PC just closes immediately every time I open it. I don't know what else to say but this is incredibly frustrating and I have no idea what the problem is. I have all of the...
  6. My Xbox App won't load. What do I do to fix it??

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox App won't load. What do I do to fix it??: So I tried resetting the data, uninstalling, that powershell stuff, everything I saw around the internet, but nothing works. My Xbox app just opens on the black screen with non-pulsating Xbox...
  7. microsoft store downloads at abysmal speeds and cant install xbox app, is there a fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store downloads at abysmal speeds and cant install xbox app, is there a fix?: so I've seen MANY options across forums on how to fix this, from resetting the app from the settings, to the PowerShell reset and the download throttling. I have tried everything i can find to...
  8. how do i fix an issue i have with the xbox app where i cant play or download games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i fix an issue i have with the xbox app where i cant play or download games: i have an issue where i cant download or play games using the xbox app or the microsoft store using my xbox pcgamepass subscription. my gamepass subscription hasent expierd yet and i cant find an...
  9. How can I fix the problem/error code "this app (xbox app) cant open"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I fix the problem/error code "this app (xbox app) cant open": Im trying to play a game that I need to install on the xbox app, however when I try to open the app the store tells me "this app wont open" Then I try to repair and reset the store and xbox app,...
  10. i cant star a party in this app i dont know whats wrong i hope xbox fix this quick

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant star a party in this app i dont know whats wrong i hope xbox fix this quick: I want star a party in this app and I cant idk whats wrong. the party just stay loading please i hope xbox support fix this quick 922e79a4-bebd-4300-80ad-34759ec6b604