fix to invalid region issues

Discus and support fix to invalid region issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; team i have a new game for xbox360 (fifa16) but unfortunately not working in my xbox360 ;when i asked EA team for support they informed me that " that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LayeredHornet23, Aug 7, 2016.

1. fix to invalid region issues

team

i have a new game for xbox360 (fifa16) but unfortunately not working in my xbox360 ;when i asked EA team for support they informed me that " that Xbox support will surely provide you a fix to your invalid region issues"

i have CD from (wallmart , Hewerd,San Francison )USA but i am at Egypt now

how to Fix this issue ?

thanks

:)

LayeredHornet23, Aug 7, 2016
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Invalid codes for gears of war 1 and 3

OK does it say not available in your region or 8015017? Or just invalid

If the previous two it's an easy fix

You must match your account location with your actual location

If you live in Germany Japan or China the promotion is invalid due to the ban on the games

If you don't live in an xbox live region you cannot get it if you are receiving the not available or 8015017 error

No new code can fix that as it's an account location issue

ngocphi, Aug 7, 2016
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    I'm having issues in redeeming codes for Gears of War and Gears of War 3 when I bought GOW 4 Ultimate Edition Version.

@fung it does solve region locked issues

If you have additional issues like parental settings that's different

And unrelated to the ops issue

The only way to fix region locked issues is to match your account region to your actual region

ngocphi, Aug 7, 2016
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

If you bought Fifa in Egypt then it wont work on a U.S. console as it is from a different region.

Your console will only play games from the NSTC region & Egypt is the PAL region (I think).

There is no way to fix this.You would need to either buy the correct region console or buy the correct region game for your U.S. console.

Daft Badger, Aug 7, 2016
  5. Daft Badger Win User

If you bought Fifa in Egypt then it wont work on a U.S. console as it is from a different region.

Your console will only play games from the NSTC region & Egypt is the PAL region (I think).

There is no way to fix this.You would need to either buy the correct region console or buy the correct region game for your U.S. console.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Invalid codes for gears of war 1 and 3

OK does it say not available in your region or 8015017? Or just invalid

If the previous two it's an easy fix

You must match your account location with your actual location

If you live in Germany Japan or China the promotion is invalid due to the ban on the games

If you don't live in an xbox live region you cannot get it if you are receiving the not available or 8015017 error

No new code can fix that as it's an account location issue
  7. ngocphi Win User

Dawnguard Switzerland

Ok if you checked billing.microsoft.com and your account region matches your actual region

Do this

1 st turn off your modem and router for 2-3 mins

Then turn it on and download it

2nd usually the first will fix any invalid region

Goto a friends house and download it

Usually works
  8. ngocphi Win User

Unable to download Annihilation Map Pack via code. Status Code: 80190826

territories are having issues

activision quoted to having said some invalid region errors will be fixed tonight

by another user

Tue, Jun 28 2011 11:48 PM

Same happen to me, i call activision at 3:00pm, and they said they have not release the maps yet for puerto rico.We should have them by 9:00pm today.
  9. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Gifting a Xbox Live Gold Card

Hello, what makes you say it was invalid? Does your buddy live in a different region and it states it was region locked???
Thema:

1. fix to invalid region issues - Similar Threads - fix invalid region

2. how do i fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix this problem: Alright so at first my Xbox one s was overheating a lot but now when I turn it on its just a gray/black screen after a while I'll get an error screen asking me to reset it, factory reset it or...
  3. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  4. How to fix my power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my power brick: I unplugged my outlet that everything was into and when i tried to plug it back up. The xbox wouldn’t turn on turns out the power brick light is red. Everything has been fine up to this point and...
  5. how can i fix the onscreen keyboard????

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i fix the onscreen keyboard????: hi, i have an xbox series S and the on screen keyboard keeps on sticking to the first word in word suggestions, i can search nor log in to my accounts in those games, i tried to search online for...
  6. need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.: minecraft invalid session error, when i join servers tried many many trouble shooting options like logging in and logging out, switching internet, removing and adding device back on my microsoft...
  7. Xbox series s showing invalid firnwtbon lg tv - is there a fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s showing invalid firnwtbon lg tv - is there a fix?: My xbox series s used to work on my lg tv but ive been away and have reconnected it and now get an invalid format message on my tv - is there a fix fir this? Any help greatly appreciated...
  8. how do i fix my problem with minecraft java edition?:Unable to login: invalid session (try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i fix my problem with minecraft java edition?:Unable to login: invalid session (try...: ive had minecraft for over 3 years and never had this problem, cant join multiplayer servers it gives me this error: Unable to login: invalid session (try restarting game and launcher) i tried...
  9. How do I fix Minecraft invalid session on Nintendo Switch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix Minecraft invalid session on Nintendo Switch?: I just recently purchased Minecraft on the Switch and I logged in , but it told me there is an invalid session which does not allow me to change my avatar, go online , or open the market place. I...
  10. How to fix my invalid product key

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix my invalid product key: I tried to install Fable 3 after I reformatted my PC. Now all it says is that the product key is invalid. How can I fix the key or get a new one? d164d2a9-9eae-45a7-b8fc-00f7c6e2d361