Fix this on the web error - there’s a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com

Discus and support Fix this on the web error - there’s a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im a new xbox user, with xbox series s - set up both my children as family members but when they try to log into xbox they get an error that helpfully... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SafeArtist, Nov 12, 2020.

1. SafeArtist
    SafeArtist Guest

Fix this on the web error - there’s a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com

Im a new xbox user, with xbox series s - set up both my children as family members but when they try to log into xbox they get an error that helpfully says:

FIX THIS ON THE WEB

theres a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com then come back to sign in.

ive gone to that site and all looks fine, no error mesaages all security details up to date.

i can log in to xbox with my profile fine.

any help appreciated

:)

SafeArtist, Nov 12, 2020
  2. Rich Blake Win User

There's a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com

Trying to play a game. Impossible. There is a message saying that There's is a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com How? No guidance in there
    Can't sign into to Xbox app, can't play games live.
  3. Josh Woodstock Win User

How do I transfer a game pass onto my console?

Sadly not. When attempting to log into my account on the xbox I'm getting the following message:

Fix this on the web

There's a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com then come back to sign in.

However, there's nothing on that link or the xbox to explain what the problem is or how to fix it.
  4. Phil gibson1 Win User

adding new account problem

hi thanks for the reply, it doesnt appear that my account is locked.

when we log onto teh xbox, it says "

"Fix this on the web. There's a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com"

and again, logged onto the microsoft account, and nothing
  5. beckyshaw1 Win User

Can’t log in to my Xbox

There is no error code just says there is a problem with account and to fix it online at my account.live.com. I have been on there and cant find a problem
  6. KatrinaV-C Win User

Problem with my Microsoft account?

Hi, thanks for your response,

the exact message is -

Fix this on the web. There is a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com, then come back to sign in.

We can sign in as me, add a guest, but can't sign in as either of my sons names.

It doesn't seem to be a specific controller issue?

they had all been working fine previously.

Kat
Thema:

1. Fix this on the web error - there’s a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com - Similar Threads - Fix web error

2. Can’t play Xbox say fix account on web

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t play Xbox say fix account on web: Can’t play Xbox . Says fix on web d5d80bad-d5e3-4b66-a7fd-04b9557c87d8
  3. Fix this on the web error when adding account to xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fix this on the web error when adding account to xbox: We have one account successfully added to the xbox. When I tried adding the second, the email and password are successfully entered but the result is Fix on the Web error. I have tried to remove...
  4. Fix this on the web error message

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fix this on the web error message: How do i resolve this problem it keeps happening even when i delete and create new family account 7b71b9b6-f90b-47b1-9114-f02d1d85b739
  5. Xbox one signing in error fix this on web

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one signing in error fix this on web: I have on my xbox in a while and i recently got online yestarday and i had to update. I updated the console then i signed in well attempted to signand it said fix this on the web. Im not sure if...
  6. "Fix this on the web" error code doesn't stop coming back after I unblock my account, how...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Fix this on the web" error code doesn't stop coming back after I unblock my account, how...: Every single day this keeps happening, I try to sign into any of my Xbox One accounts and all of them tell me to "Fix this on the web", I then go to the link it provided and unblock my accounts...
  7. Fix this on the web error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fix this on the web error: When one of my children tries to go onto the xbox with his account the following error appears " Fix this on the web. There's a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com then come back...
  8. fix this on th web error

in XBoX Accessibility
    fix this on th web error: we are trying to login to our xbox one, but we keep getting ar error that says fix this on the web. wehn I go to account.live.com i am able to sign in fine there? what do i need to do?...
  9. Fix this on the web error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fix this on the web error: What can I do about it? It sends me to the website account.live.com to log in without any explanation what to do next. thanks. 0549ca3a-7749-437c-889f-85028bb3972e
  10. Fix this on the web error message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fix this on the web error message: I am setting up my xboxone console and keep getting this error message: There's a problem with your account. Fix it at account.love.com, then come back to sign in. What do I do?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox live family problem with your account

2. fix on the web xbox

3. theres a problem with your account. fix it at account.live.com

4. xbox fix this on the web,
  5. gamertag fix.this.on the wed,
  6. i Got to internet recovery loading. But in the middle of procces error 2103F eccours. I tried several times over wifi but error remains. what do you suggest