Fix this on the web error message

Discus and support Fix this on the web error message in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do i resolve this problem it keeps happening even when i delete and create new family account 7b71b9b6-f90b-47b1-9114-f02d1d85b739 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cathy and LeeSmith, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Fix this on the web error message

How do i resolve this problem it keeps happening even when i delete and create new family account

:)

Cathy and LeeSmith, Nov 21, 2020
  2. {Parity} Win User

If you can't determine what the problem is you may need to contact support directly for assistance as they have access to customer information. If it does happen that you need to reach out to them use this
    LINK and request a callback.
  3. ChiefJoboo Win User

4. annix Win User

Fix this on the web error

Hi there! I’m not seeing th error code or any specifics in youur post about the error, coukd you copy and paste what the page says when you’re trying to log in?
  5. XMoIsBackX Win User

This happens when it does not have a verification on the email and you’d need the email and some kind of identity like phone number for the account to fix this.
  6. LargeChonker Win User

This is happening to me too. Basically, your Microsoft account was falsly terminated. You can try to get back in, but if you manage to it will be re-locked. If you eventually get back in, dont get too hopeful.
Thema:

1. Fix this on the web error message - Similar Threads - Fix web error

2. Can’t play Xbox say fix account on web

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t play Xbox say fix account on web: Can’t play Xbox . Says fix on web d5d80bad-d5e3-4b66-a7fd-04b9557c87d8
  3. Fix this on the web error when adding account to xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fix this on the web error when adding account to xbox: We have one account successfully added to the xbox. When I tried adding the second, the email and password are successfully entered but the result is Fix on the Web error. I have tried to remove...
  4. Fix this on the web error - there’s a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fix this on the web error - there’s a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com: Im a new xbox user, with xbox series s - set up both my children as family members but when they try to log into xbox they get an error that helpfully says: FIX THIS ON THE WEB theres a problem...
  5. Xbox one signing in error fix this on web

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one signing in error fix this on web: I have on my xbox in a while and i recently got online yestarday and i had to update. I updated the console then i signed in well attempted to signand it said fix this on the web. Im not sure if...
  6. "Fix this on the web" error code doesn't stop coming back after I unblock my account, how...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Fix this on the web" error code doesn't stop coming back after I unblock my account, how...: Every single day this keeps happening, I try to sign into any of my Xbox One accounts and all of them tell me to "Fix this on the web", I then go to the link it provided and unblock my accounts...
  7. Fix this on the web error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fix this on the web error: When one of my children tries to go onto the xbox with his account the following error appears " Fix this on the web. There's a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com then come back...
  8. fix this on th web error

in XBoX Accessibility
    fix this on th web error: we are trying to login to our xbox one, but we keep getting ar error that says fix this on the web. wehn I go to account.live.com i am able to sign in fine there? what do i need to do?...
  9. Fix this on the web error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fix this on the web error: What can I do about it? It sends me to the website account.live.com to log in without any explanation what to do next. thanks. 0549ca3a-7749-437c-889f-85028bb3972e
  10. Fix this on the web error message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fix this on the web error message: I am setting up my xboxone console and keep getting this error message: There's a problem with your account. Fix it at account.love.com, then come back to sign in. What do I do?...