fix this on th web error

Discus and support fix this on th web error in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; we are trying to login to our xbox one, but we keep getting ar error that says fix this on the web. wehn I go to account.live.com i am able to sign in... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ScottSabey, Apr 14, 2020.

1. ScottSabey
    ScottSabey Guest

fix this on th web error

we are trying to login to our xbox one, but we keep getting ar error that says fix this on the web. wehn I go to account.live.com i am able to sign in fine there? what do i need to do?

:)

ScottSabey, Apr 14, 2020
  2. ScottSabey Win User

fix this on th web error

I tried your recommendation. It didn't work...any other suggestions? Thanks for your help!

we held the xbox button down for 10 seconds and the xbox did eventually shut down and then we unplugged the xbox from the wall, waited 3 miniutes and plugged it back in and stillg ot the smae error messge "fix this on the web."
  3. MorkyMork1991 Win User

fix this on th web error

Have you tried a power cycle? Hold the button on the Xbox while on for 10 seconds until it turns off. Then unplug the Xbox from the mains for about 3 minutes, plug it back in and boot it up. See if that works.
  4. BookieBuster1 Win User

Update Failed

Could you try disable Web Acceleration on your Hughes - TH 1000. This is known to cause issue with Xbox LIVE.

Make sure UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) on your router is turned on.

I had same exact error code as you and this fixed my problem first time.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Can you not apply money in your microsoft account to live purchases?

You could always buy from the web store front for th e xbox one except for last week

it won't fix his 360 issue
  6. annix Win User

Fix this on the web error

Hi there! I’m not seeing th error code or any specifics in youur post about the error, coukd you copy and paste what the page says when you’re trying to log in?
Thema:

fix this on th web error

1. fix this on th web error - Similar Threads - fix web error

2. Can’t play Xbox say fix account on web

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t play Xbox say fix account on web: Can’t play Xbox . Says fix on web d5d80bad-d5e3-4b66-a7fd-04b9557c87d8
  3. Fix this on the web error when adding account to xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fix this on the web error when adding account to xbox: We have one account successfully added to the xbox. When I tried adding the second, the email and password are successfully entered but the result is Fix on the Web error. I have tried to remove...
  4. Fix this on the web error message

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fix this on the web error message: How do i resolve this problem it keeps happening even when i delete and create new family account 7b71b9b6-f90b-47b1-9114-f02d1d85b739
  5. Fix this on the web error - there’s a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fix this on the web error - there’s a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com: Im a new xbox user, with xbox series s - set up both my children as family members but when they try to log into xbox they get an error that helpfully says: FIX THIS ON THE WEB theres a problem...
  6. Xbox one signing in error fix this on web

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one signing in error fix this on web: I have on my xbox in a while and i recently got online yestarday and i had to update. I updated the console then i signed in well attempted to signand it said fix this on the web. Im not sure if...
  7. "Fix this on the web" error code doesn't stop coming back after I unblock my account, how...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Fix this on the web" error code doesn't stop coming back after I unblock my account, how...: Every single day this keeps happening, I try to sign into any of my Xbox One accounts and all of them tell me to "Fix this on the web", I then go to the link it provided and unblock my accounts...
  8. Fix this on the web error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fix this on the web error: When one of my children tries to go onto the xbox with his account the following error appears " Fix this on the web. There's a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com then come back...
  9. Fix this on the web error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fix this on the web error: What can I do about it? It sends me to the website account.live.com to log in without any explanation what to do next. thanks. 0549ca3a-7749-437c-889f-85028bb3972e
  10. Fix this on the web error message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fix this on the web error message: I am setting up my xboxone console and keep getting this error message: There's a problem with your account. Fix it at account.love.com, then come back to sign in. What do I do?...