Fix the xbox live that goes out eveyday around 11:30

Discus and support Fix the xbox live that goes out eveyday around 11:30 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It is really annoying to get dissconnected while playing a game and get dissconnected everyday i rented a game and cant play it because of this i dont... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WMDBIoodHunter, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Fix the xbox live that goes out eveyday around 11:30

It is really annoying to get dissconnected while playing a game and get dissconnected everyday i rented a game and cant play it because of this i dont have money to keep paying to rent the game please fix

:)

WMDBIoodHunter, Apr 19, 2015
  2. Werewolf998
    Werewolf998 Guest
    Halo: Master Chief Collection Achievement Done and Unlocking...

I have 3 achievements that need to be unlocked.

Pillar of Autumn- Glitched since 11/11/14 around 12:30 pm EST

Delta Halo- Glitched since 11/15/14 around 6:30 pm EST

Prophet's Bane- Glitched since 12/1/14 around 8:00 pm EST

Please fix these achievements. They are driving me insane.

Werewolf998, Apr 19, 2015
  3. gamestop pre-orders/midnight release check in

i'll probably head out around 11-11:30. i really don't want to outside too long in the cold.

BootstrapGolem, Apr 19, 2015
  4. Fix the xbox live that goes out eveyday around 11:30

Xbox live does not go out at 11.30 everyday, clearly there is something affecting your connection at that time.

THEOWENKILLER, Apr 20, 2015
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox live does not go out at 11.30 everyday, clearly there is something affecting your connection at that time.
  6. Werewolf998 Win User

Halo: Master Chief Collection Achievement Done and Unlocking...

I have 3 achievements that need to be unlocked.

Pillar of Autumn- Glitched since 11/11/14 around 12:30 pm EST

Delta Halo- Glitched since 11/15/14 around 6:30 pm EST

Prophet's Bane- Glitched since 12/1/14 around 8:00 pm EST

Please fix these achievements. They are driving me insane.
  7. BootstrapGolem Win User

gamestop pre-orders/midnight release check in

i'll probably head out around 11-11:30. i really don't want to outside too long in the cold.
  8. Epic Louie Win User

What time do you plan on going to your midnight release?

^ I'm also going around 11:30 pm.
  9. Mr Electronics Win User

Controllers disconnects at random times

Same here. Also, after like around 30 minutes of playing, the battery percentage goes from full to in the red. Microsoft really needs to fix this asap.
Thema:

1. Fix the xbox live that goes out eveyday around 11:30 - Similar Threads - Fix live goes

2. (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...: Hello, so I am having a particularly strange issue with my XBox cloud gaming service. I have already chatted with the helpdesk about this and did the troubleshoooting they suggested but it hasn't...
  3. How to do I fix upnp not successful and xbox live core services issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to do I fix upnp not successful and xbox live core services issues: Its not letting me load into any of my games and when i go to the network settings it says upnp not successful and xbox live core services issues a8abaeff-7258-4d27-93ff-efd712656ff6
  4. How to fix the failure to connect to Xbox live on the Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix the failure to connect to Xbox live on the Xbox 360: The network and Internet both say connected and Xbox live says failed so just curious how to resolve this issue before Xbox live on the 360 is shut down 7ab88792-9637-4cb3-8fcc-9b1da732c30c
  5. Wondering how to fix the failed to Xbox live on a 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Wondering how to fix the failed to Xbox live on a 360: Hi how are you doing today and I'm just wondering how to fix the failure to connect to Xbox live on the Xbox 360 I have it connected to the Internet and the network says connected and the Internet...
  6. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  7. How to fix can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can’t connect to xbox live: Hello I cant play black ops 2 because it says can’t connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection but I have connection on my xbox series s please help...
  8. Xbox Live Signup isn't available, how to fix it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Signup isn't available, how to fix it?: Hello, recently I've been trying to sign up for Xbox Live, as I was never able to have one as a kid. Unfortunately, I keep getting the same error, "Sorry. Xbox Live Signup isn't available right...
  9. How to fix an unexpected error has occurred while signing into Xbox Live Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix an unexpected error has occurred while signing into Xbox Live Fortnite: I cant play fortnite it keeps saying error signing into my xbox live account and try again later other games work with my Xbox live account ive tried restarting Xbox deleting fortnite and...
  10. How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code...: help me! I have an Xbox one coming in and I really need to transfer my skate three save from my Xbox 360 over to my Xbox one that I’m getting in the mail for some reason when I try to enable cloud...