Fix the issue or become the issue

Discus and support Fix the issue or become the issue in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I said (Mod Removed) to get into a post so I could play my game with ppl. The fact that three letters.can get you suspended is dumbfounding (Mod... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Robbie Jordan, Jun 19, 2024.

1. Fix the issue or become the issue

I said (Mod Removed) to get into a post so I could play my game with ppl. The fact that three letters.can get you suspended is dumbfounding (Mod Removed) is a word yes. So then why are you breaching my constitution? Freedom of speech. I can say whatever I want and if someone has a problem with it then they can cry me a river

:)

Robbie Jordan, Jun 19, 2024
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Freedom of speech doesn't apply to xbox live & you can't say whatever you want.

In some countries that word is an insult which is why it isn't allowed on xbox live.
  3. xCHEMISTx Win User

Quit to Main Menu issue.

Haha yea the patch didn't fix this issue. What a joke Ubisoft are becoming.
  4. S_GMAN Win User

Forza 5 chat problem

Are there not more people having this issue?

It seems week to week this issue is becoming more and more common. Thus far, I have not come across a solution that fixes the issue for everyone.
  5. coco meat train Win User

Xbox One X keeps disconnecting with WiFi

There is currently a fix in the alpha and delta rings for the insider program to fix intermittant disconnects. MS is aware of the issue so hopefully a fix becomes widespread soon.
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Cant connect to xbox live error 3524 0000 0080 0300 8007 2af9??

If you're still having issues, try deleting your profile only and then download it again, this seems to be becoming a fix to many issues just lately for some strange reason.
Thema:

1. Fix the issue or become the issue - Similar Threads - Fix issue become

2. My Xbox friend list isn't refreshing, is there a way to fix this issue?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox friend list isn't refreshing, is there a way to fix this issue?: Their status stays the same as the last time I was on, it only shows their current status when I click on the their profile. 71b8cf25-ff30-4780-b4f0-9b4b7b6dbd66
  3. XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times: Lately my xbox game bar screen record hasnt been working good. I usually do window + alt + r to record the last minutes of game clips but lately it hasnt been doing it as consistently. The most i...
  4. How to do I fix upnp not successful and xbox live core services issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to do I fix upnp not successful and xbox live core services issues: Its not letting me load into any of my games and when i go to the network settings it says upnp not successful and xbox live core services issues a8abaeff-7258-4d27-93ff-efd712656ff6
  5. How do I fix connection issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix connection issue?: I have tried so many different things to fix my issue and nothing is working. I have an xbox series S and it will say it connect to my wifi but when i go back to my home screen it isnt connected...
  6. How do I fix updating issue for both disc and digital games

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix updating issue for both disc and digital games: Earlier I was trying to play rdr2 then the game said it needed an update so I clicked update then it said installation cancelled tired to do it agian same thing. So I then restart the xbox which...
  7. How do i fix this issue with the xbox pc application

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix this issue with the xbox pc application: Hi i have a problem i have a external drive that is 1 tb big that i use to store all my games in but the xbox app doesnt see it it states it isnt a ntfs format but when i check if it is the d...
  8. Eso Lag Issues fixed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Eso Lag Issues fixed: For quite sometime I have been having epic issues with lag online pvp eso... So after some thought I bought the new xbox series x.. Headed to pvp and tadaa no lag what so ever even when a zerg...
  9. Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??: My xbox plays everything just fine but I recently purchased a 4k bluray disc and and my xbox won't read it. It attempts to read but then eventually stops. 2e6fceb2-3fd5-4ec3-b2a4-06c0ba0fccbf
  10. How do I fix this issue?:

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix this issue?:: When swapping xbox profiles my party chat and game audio won't work until I restart my xbox, as well my party audio, when in parties, will randomly shift to game chat for no reason. This is a...