Fix The Ad Problem with Free Tickets and Coins

Discus and support Fix The Ad Problem with Free Tickets and Coins in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This has been going on for probably about two months now. I, and I see that others have this same problem, can't collect free coins and tickets by... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VegasTundra67, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Fix The Ad Problem with Free Tickets and Coins

This has been going on for probably about two months now. I, and I see that others have this same problem, can't collect free coins and tickets by watching the required ads. The problem is the ads - the 15 second ones for Microsoft Games - freeze/hang and
    then there is a message saying the purchase can't be completed. Funny how these ad work perfectly fine for your puzzle and solitaire games on my computer but not Bingo. Please fix this as soon as possible and maybe even consider reimbursing us for all those
    missed tickets and coins we could have accumulated. It is not our fault your ad freezes the system. it might also be nice if someone updated us on this as well.

:)

VegasTundra67, Dec 21, 2016
  2. Microsoft Bingo Daily Free Coins & Free Tickets Still Not Working

Hello,

16 days ago I posted to support the free coins and free tickets are not working. I know you need to watch an ad to get the free coins and tickets but the ad won't play and I keep getting purchase error. This has been happening on and off for the past number
    of years. Can you please fix this so it works right!

VegasTundra67, Dec 21, 2016
  3. Your purchase cannot be completed at this moment; it has been canceled. Please try again later.

I have been getting this message every time I try to Watch Ad for free tickets and coins. Can you fix it????

HillyFountain89, Dec 21, 2016
  4. IRB Win User

Can't get watch ad free tickets and free coins to work

Hi

It may be a temporary glitch, esp viewing ad videos to get free tickets/coins.

Hopefully it will be resolved soon.
  5. KimMcC Win User

Ads

Bingo!!! Why are the watch ads for free tickets and coins not working AGAIN????? For weeks now
    The ads for free tickets have not worked for months for me. I have uninstalled and reinstalled a few times. I have tried it on another computer I use occasionally. It flat does not work.

Please Fix This - or let me know what may need to be done on my side.
  6. DominumStige Win User

problems with free tickets and coins

Hi!

At the moment there are problems with purchasing content or redeeming games, as specified in the

page
  7. Egg BoBo Win User

Problem with free coins and free tickets

I was just getting ready to say the same thing! Can't do the free for about 5 days now. I go to buy and there is not an issue?
  8. AlexanderWachert Win User

free tickets or coins earning by watch the ad

Same Problem here, doesn't matter if watch ad for coins or tickets, the game shows dark screen, loading animation and then crashes immediatly.

The Problem exists since a few days since i started playing Bingo.

The eventviewer from windows says (german):

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: MsBingo.exe, Version: 1.0.0.0, Zeitstempel: 0x5775641a

Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: Microsoft.Advertising.dll, Version: 10.0.1611.30004, Zeitstempel: 0x583f3be6

Ausnahmecode: 0x80000003

Fehleroffset: 0x000035e1

ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x2df8

Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d26a6c25a9219c

Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.MicrosoftBingo_2.5.6301.0_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe\MsBingo.exe

Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.Advertising.Xaml_10.1611.3.0_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Microsoft.Advertising.dll

Berichtskennung: ***

Vollständiger Name des fehlerhaften Pakets: Microsoft.MicrosoftBingo_2.5.6301.0_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe

Anwendungs-ID, die relativ zum fehlerhaften Paket ist: frima.MicrosoftBingo
Thema:

Fix The Ad Problem with Free Tickets and Coins

1. Fix The Ad Problem with Free Tickets and Coins - Similar Threads - Fix Problem Free

2. how do i fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix this problem: Alright so at first my Xbox one s was overheating a lot but now when I turn it on its just a gray/black screen after a while I'll get an error screen asking me to reset it, factory reset it or...
  3. How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...: I've been having this insane input lag on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019,Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, Call of Duty Vanguard, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 2022, and Call of Duty Modern...
  4. How do i fix my problem

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i fix my problem: I can't join party's I have no clue why it keeps on saying these 2 things 1.error 0x8924000D and 2. It says network settings are blocking party chat 5a9feabb-d225-4459-8914-f93984b86a9a
  5. How do I fix this problem?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix this problem?: Microsoft store keeps telling me that my store region doesn’t match the region my payment option was issued, whenever i try to buy anything with my microsoft account balance. I tried looking up...
  6. Lots of problems with xbox and controller any fixes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lots of problems with xbox and controller any fixes?: [img] My xbox wont let me get ti the homescreen, everytime i tried turning it on it took about 5 minutes to say xbox then it said the message above, before this happened there was another message...
  7. Please fix capture problem since update..

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix capture problem since update..: Any way to fix this ? submitted by /u/Usual-Assistant8369 [link] [comments]
  8. Storage card problems any fixes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Storage card problems any fixes?: I was moving a game to an expansion card when I wanted to play a game, but while I was wanting to play a game it wasn’t loading properly so I restarted my Xbox while the game was moving to the...
  9. On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...: I am using Windows 11 and an Xbox One controller. For a few weeks now, I have had the problem, that the controller would stop being recognized by the system. The symptoms of that are Controller...
  10. I didn't take my free Xbox live gold trial , I am sad. Plaese,fix the problem fast

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didn't take my free Xbox live gold trial , I am sad. Plaese,fix the problem fast: I heard that there's a free trial of gold,when I go there I didn't find any of this,so I asked here for it but there was a problem ,and I didn't take the trial , please,fix the problem...