fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed)

Discus and support fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; TRIED SCP TOOLKIT my controller is a copy of the original dualshock 3 controller. 523e77b9-9ef3-46f6-a19a-79d5fd97cea0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Rafiq Noor, Apr 16, 2024.

1. Rafiq Noor
    Rafiq Noor Guest

TRIED SCP TOOLKIT

my controller is a copy of the original dualshock 3 controller.

:)

Rafiq Noor, Apr 16, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

This is not a Microsoft Product, and sony has never provided drivers for their official controllers for windows.
  3. hernandezgma Win User

Xbox series controller not recognized on PC using USB C connection

Hi, I looked for it in the Device Manager, but it doesn´t appear on the human interface device section. It appeared on USB controllers as Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed).

Thanks for your fast reply.
  4. 명균안 Win User

XBOX One 무선 컨트롤러 PC 인식 오류 -[Translation - XBOX One wireless controller PC recognition error]

I connected the XBOX ONE wireless controller to my Windows 10 laptop via USB connection, but it is not recognized.

It vibrates when connected, and when you press the X button on the center of the pad, the button lights up, but it is not recognized.

When I went into Device Manager,

Unknown USB device (request device descriptor failed)

in one's character

'The device has stopped because this device has reported a problem. (Code 43)

Request to USB device descriptor failed.'

It says.

+ Drivers are up to date with the latest updates.

How can I use the pad on my PC?
  5. JoshThrelfall Win User

Xbox controller both 360 and Xbox One error when plugged in (USB device not recongnised)

Due to the error/failure the controller comes up as

"Unknown USB DEvice (DEvice DEscriptor Request Failed)"

I have uninstalled this maybe 100 times. And repugged in the controller and rebooted and done all of that every time.

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)
  6. JohnMcClellan Win User

Microsoft Sidewinder Precision Racing Wheel Installation Software (and/or drivers)

Thanks for the fast reply. However this is one of the first links I had looked at. My Windows 10 recognizes it as an "Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) and does not install a driver for it.
Thema:

1. fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed) - Similar Threads - fix ps3 controller

2. so whenever i run my moniter at 120 hertz it glitches out how do i fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    so whenever i run my moniter at 120 hertz it glitches out how do i fix this?: [img] entire bottom, how to fix? d8690fb6-60d1-42cf-a0bb-67e9ab1e0a35
  3. Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?: I need help with taking out the upnp is not succesful message please help. These people from microsoft dont wanna help me. e80a7c19-dfbb-4d8b-a3f5-f721f0340fc3
  4. My Xbox friend list isn't refreshing, is there a way to fix this issue?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox friend list isn't refreshing, is there a way to fix this issue?: Their status stays the same as the last time I was on, it only shows their current status when I click on the their profile. 71b8cf25-ff30-4780-b4f0-9b4b7b6dbd66
  5. How do I fix my xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my xbox one?: My xbox one will turn on and light up, only to immediately shut off. I've tried unplugging it and waiting a while, but no dice. Is there more I could be doing or should I junk it?...
  6. Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.: So my xbox one is running 40fps constantly and it is very unplayable. I havent used more than 50% of my storage, i have done hard and soft resets cleared cashes and more but nothing works. Is...
  7. How do i fix my headset chat mixer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix my headset chat mixer?: It’s greyed out and stuck on the right. I’ve reset my console, updated my console, updated my controller, unplugged and plugged my headset back in but nothing is working, Does anyone know how to...
  8. Fix the issue or become the issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fix the issue or become the issue: I said (Mod Removed) to get into a post so I could play my game with ppl. The fact that three letters.can get you suspended is dumbfounding (Mod Removed) is a word yes. So then why are you...
  9. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix this?: I am in a party but it would show as if I’m in game chat when I’m actually in party chat. Nobody can hear me and I can’t hear anyone else either. I’ve tried resetting my console, I’ve used...
  10. if i spray bw100 in my analog sticks to fix stick drift, does that void my warranty?

in XBoX on Windows
    if i spray bw100 in my analog sticks to fix stick drift, does that void my warranty?: elite series 2 core controller has stick drift, if i spray bw100 in the sticks will it void my warranty? y/n? 083e3a09-55d7-4a96-9298-7ea94b99f05b