FIX NEEDED. Game chat is not working in fortnite. xbox part chat works fine

Discus and support FIX NEEDED. Game chat is not working in fortnite. xbox part chat works fine in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; To start, Fortnites in game chat and party chat is not working correctly for me. I can talk and hear perfectly fine in xbox part chat but as soon as I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TinyTushy, May 10, 2023.

1. TinyTushy
    TinyTushy Guest

To start, Fortnites in game chat and party chat is not working correctly for me. I can talk and hear perfectly fine in xbox part chat but as soon as I switch over to fortnites game/part chat. I lose talk and hearing capabilities. Ive followed all the current support fixes, checked all the settings to make sure they were working properly, and also followed epic games support fix of checking dns server. Please if there is anything else please help because I cannot play with friends if I cant hear them in game.

:)

TinyTushy, May 10, 2023
  2. Christina and BevanM Win User

Did you find a fix to this, this is happening to my sons new xbox i’ve checked everything suggested and nothing has fixed it
  3. Purple Smoovi Win User

I have the same issue and tried what you said but came up with nothing and chat is still broken
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Is this the only game that is having issued with game chat?

We can try some steps to isolate the issue. Kindly turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds and then plug the console power cable back in. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

If it persists, go to your Xbox Settings. Select Network Settings > Advanced Settings. Under Change Settings select Alternate MAC Address> select Clear. Allow the console to restart when prompted then try to check your game chat again.
  5. Alicia Lopez1 Win User

Join an Xbox party chat, go to options and switch to game chat. You can then leave the Xbox party and the fortnite party chat should work again
  6. HumeDaAny Win User

Part chat not working?

Hi. I am also having party issues. Everyone in the party can hear me, I can't hear anyone

Can you help?
Thema:

1. FIX NEEDED. Game chat is not working in fortnite. xbox part chat works fine - Similar Threads - FIX NEEDED Game

2. I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...: [img] can you help fix this problem 623e46f1-5832-4041-b00b-258e09110c9c
  3. How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...: My gta5 will not let me play it’s saying your profile needs promision to access gta online all day resherching and I can’t get it working ab258064-30d4-4c18-94f6-1198739b3e67
  4. need to fix the cloud gaming menu because if I swipe LEFT by accident I have to wait...

in XBoX on Consoles
    need to fix the cloud gaming menu because if I swipe LEFT by accident I have to wait...: Fix the cloud gaming waiting muen Everytime I swipe left by accident I have to wait through the queue times all over again like why fix it and now I gotta wait 85 minutes...
  5. Game chat need fix pls I hate it. Kkkk.

in XboX Insiders
    Game chat need fix pls I hate it. Kkkk.: Game chat will occasionally glitch on for me pls fix submitted by /u/CautiousAd7033 [link] [comments]
  6. How do I fix gaming services needing to download every time I open the xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix gaming services needing to download every time I open the xbox app?: I have been using my PC for over a year now. I have had no issues with anything up until 2 days ago when I decided I wanted to play Stardew Valley. I clicked install and started watching YouTube....
  7. How do I fix "gaming services needs to be downloaded"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix "gaming services needs to be downloaded"?: I keep getting the error that I need to install gaming services to play games on the Xbox app on my computer. I have gone through the step on the official Xbox website several times of force...
  8. How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...: My gta5 will not let me play it’s saying your profile needs promision to access gta online all day resherching and I can’t get it working 4ccb50f5-0912-4a46-b2cd-2f3ed3b620d8
  9. game keeps crashing. I need help to fix or whit keeps do it. I have tried reseting WiFi and...

in XboX Insiders
    game keeps crashing. I need help to fix or whit keeps do it. I have tried reseting WiFi and...: don't if is my console or Internet or the game I have mw2 downloaded of the store. This game crashing thing is just recent. I'll be half way through the game killing then the screen freezes. I...
  10. Modern Warfare II multiplayer crashes every game on Xbox series X. Need ideas to fix.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare II multiplayer crashes every game on Xbox series X. Need ideas to fix.: My Modern Warfare II multiplayer crashes as the map is loading or as soon as the game starts every game. I have cleared cache, uninstalled and redownloded, tried wired and wireless and cleared MAC...