fix minecraft multiplayer is disabled please check your microsoft account settings ?

Discus and support fix minecraft multiplayer is disabled please check your microsoft account settings ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] Hello I'm Kareem. I bought Minecraft today, but I can't get into the multiplayer mode I tried many ways, such as getting out of the family group... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by abood issa, Jul 4, 2023.

1. abood issa
    abood issa Guest

fix minecraft multiplayer is disabled please check your microsoft account settings ?

fix minecraft multiplayer is disabled please check your microsoft account settings ? [​IMG]
    Hello I'm Kareem. I bought Minecraft today, but I can't get into the multiplayer mode I tried many ways, such as getting out of the family group when I am over 18, and doing the players mod from Xbox Live. But that didn't work. I want a solution, please

:)

abood issa, Jul 4, 2023
  2. 61590633-b111-4c2a-b Win User

cant play online minecraft

hihi, i recommend reading this website!

*NOTE: not a microsoft website :p*
  3. abood issa Win User

Show me this screen

[​IMG]
  4. abood issa Win User

now i restart my pc and didnt work
  5. Francia J. Win User

6. abood issa Win User

i try but didnot work sadly
Thema:

1. fix minecraft multiplayer is disabled please check your microsoft account settings ? - Similar Threads - fix minecraft multiplayer

2. need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.: minecraft invalid session error, when i join servers tried many many trouble shooting options like logging in and logging out, switching internet, removing and adding device back on my microsoft...
  3. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  4. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  5. How do i fix minecraft world templates?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i fix minecraft world templates?: I was playing a world template today on ps4 and randomly every time I go on a world with the template it create large chunks in the floor and apart of the buildings are gone that I built or that...
  6. How do I fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended: Hi I wanna know how do you fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Sign-in* 2233f354-29d8-42d5-9eb8-cd93a1858001
  7. How to fix (0x803f800e) Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix (0x803f800e) Minecraft: Hello, I have recently upgraded from an xbox one s to an xbox series x. I have network transfered minecraft to the series x and it says when I load the game (look like you need to renew you...
  8. how to fix minecraft exit code -1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix minecraft exit code -1: so when i use forge to open minecraft using my mods i start up the game and once the game is loading in the forge loading screen it closes and brings me back to the launcher saying exit code -1,...
  9. how do I fix my minecraft realms and multiplayer as they don't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I fix my minecraft realms and multiplayer as they don't work: I am unable to select multiplayer and Minecraft realms. My age on Microsoft accounts is above 18 and there is no one else connected. I have tried blocking and re-allowing permissions. nothing...
  10. How do I fix Minecraft's multiplayer disabled option?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix Minecraft's multiplayer disabled option?: Hey, Elijah here. I've tried everything people have told me to. I've adjusted the age setting, left the family group, allowed access to specific settings on my xbox account, everything. I need...