fix it plz

Discus and support fix it plz in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; why do we need a credit card to get a free item i can understand if it cost but why charg us for somethen free or even ask for it i like to know and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WeariedMonkey, Mar 29, 2017.

1. fix it plz

why do we need a credit card to get a free item i can understand if it cost but why charg us for somethen free or even ask for it i like to know and i like you to fix it plz

:)

WeariedMonkey, Mar 29, 2017
  2. plz fix it

the same problem keeps coming up as no server again plz sortthis out

thank you

katebrunker1960, Mar 29, 2017
  3. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    plz fix it

Hey kate -

Just following up but are you still experiencing issues? Keep us posted. fix it plz :)

Miss Bijoux, Mar 29, 2017
  4. fix it plz

Hey there WeariedMonkey,

All Xbox 360 game transactions on the Xbox.com site or on the Xbox One console need to have a valid payment option on file (credit or debit card). The Store operates in the following manner: when a game is made FREE, the price is reduced to $0.00. So you'll
    still be "purchasing" the free game, just for the price of $0.00. In order to bypass this, you would need to download and install the Games with Gold (backwards compatible titles) to an Xbox 360 first and then download it on the Xbox One. More information
    on that can be found here. http://xbx.lv/1pK1QXq

Hope that answers your question!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Mar 30, 2017
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

plz fix it

Hey kate -

Just following up but are you still experiencing issues? Keep us posted. :)
  6. Dadwhite Win User

fix this plz

If all suspensions are expired, and you are therefore clear, try the following steps:

1. Remove your account from the Xbox.
    2. Give your Xbox a power cycle.
    3. Add your account back into the Xbox.
    4. Attempt to use the social features now.
  7. Mister Mascot Win User

fix it plz

Hey there WeariedMonkey,

All Xbox 360 game transactions on the Xbox.com site or on the Xbox One console need to have a valid payment option on file (credit or debit card). The Store operates in the following manner: when a game is made FREE, the price is reduced to $0.00. So you'll
    still be "purchasing" the free game, just for the price of $0.00. In order to bypass this, you would need to download and install the Games with Gold (backwards compatible titles) to an Xbox 360 first and then download it on the Xbox One. More information
    on that can be found here. http://xbx.lv/1pK1QXq

Hope that answers your question!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  8. MattyMidway Win User

fix this plz

It is also possible that your Enforcement action was extended. I have been hearing about a lot of that going on recently and the only advice I've heard of helping in this case is contacting support to inquire about the extension. They won't be able to
    do much more than tell you that your current action was extended, but at least you'll know what's going on for sure.
    Here is a contact link for support.

Good luck!
  9. Sword Style Win User

Microsoft plz fix...

Yeah, you can post your idea in feedback section. Especially if you're a big fan of wasting time and effort. Unless you plan on posting about why you're entitled to everything for free. People love those
Thema:

fix it plz

1. fix it plz - Similar Threads - fix plz

2. Besically I can’t turn off my camera audio on my Xbox . Fix . Plz.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Besically I can’t turn off my camera audio on my Xbox . Fix . Plz.: There needs to be a way to turn off my mic volume especially while streaming! 46d3df6a-8594-4dfa-b06a-a7264725a260
  3. I am on t luncher and i did not buy it can you plz tell me how to fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am on t luncher and i did not buy it can you plz tell me how to fix it?: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 24ed2e1b-9134-47cc-9e4d-0d2ecc9ab9fc
  4. Xbox game pass games wont launch and gaming services loop MICROSOFT PLZ FIX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass games wont launch and gaming services loop MICROSOFT PLZ FIX: the problems happen when i try to launch a game on game pass some games will bring me to gaming services some will bring me to store page of the game and some games will only launch if i leave my...
  5. Can someone plz help me fix my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone plz help me fix my Xbox?: I have a one s and I was playing Fortnite when all of a sudden my power turned off. When it came back on I turned my Xbox back on and when the screen turned on it was all distorted and glitchy. I...
  6. Xbox plz fix your communication.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox plz fix your communication.: Why does everyone ban me on xbox for saying something they don't like, like if they start stuff with me, why do i get banned for saying something back, playstation really be better, like you put...
  7. Covers Picture Removed and Error Marked Place Xbox 360 plz Microsoft FIX it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Covers Picture Removed and Error Marked Place Xbox 360 plz Microsoft FIX it: Hello since days Microsoft Pages espescialy Microsoft Games Pages Covers are Removed and Pictures. Her an Example from HALO Combat envolve: Link:...
  8. Plz can you fix my consel bannd

in XBoX on Consoles
    Plz can you fix my consel bannd: I will do anything plz just fix my xbox one 70c67e77-f496-4062-9c7b-cc1a8c33c129
  9. Hi, keep getting the code 0x87e10804 and it wont let me access any game. plz fix ASAP.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, keep getting the code 0x87e10804 and it wont let me access any game. plz fix ASAP.: keep getting the error code 0x87e10804 when i try to access games. i go to enterthe code on xbox.com and it comes up with nothing. please fix this problem as soon as you can. thank you...
  10. fix this plz

in XBoX on Consoles
    fix this plz: I've been banned on xbox but it said it was meant to run out 2 days ago but it still hasn't does anyone know why? 2a7483e2-f3c6-45bf-b740-30739adc1f72