Fix for in game chat not working on xbox cloud gaming(pc)?

Discus and support Fix for in game chat not working on xbox cloud gaming(pc)? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Was going to play hell let loose with some friends, tried the game the day before and everyting was working fine. the next day i got on to play and i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by odd einar strøm, Jan 7, 2024.

1. Fix for in game chat not working on xbox cloud gaming(pc)?

Was going to play hell let loose with some friends, tried the game the day before and everyting was working fine. the next day i got on to play and i cant hear anybody and i cant talk. i tried the voice chat in halo after to see, and its not working there either. the mic is working fine in gamebar but not in games.

:)

odd einar strøm, Jan 7, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Odd E, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are experiencing, I invite you to follow the steps suggested by Xbox Support, below:

When the controller is connected via Bluetooth, audio devices connected through the controller are not supported. To use headphones, connect them directly to the device.

If you're in a group while playing and others can't hear you, your audio may be on mute. To activate audio:

1. While in the game, select the More Actions (…) button.

2. If the Mute icon is highlighted or crossed out, it means your audio is muted. Press the icon to activate audio.

Information Source (Credits): https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/cloud-gaming/troubleshoot-cloud-gaming-windows

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. LAVQ Win User

Why does my Xbox controller not work on the cloud gaming on the xbox app on my pc?

Hi Geri,

Thank you for your response here are the attempts of myself performing your suggestions.

1. The controller is fully updated through the Xbox Accessories app, I do not know what you mean by repairing the controller to the PC.

2. The controller works through both wired and wireless and I can navigate through the menu perfectly fine but when I open a game on the Cloud gaming app it does not work, It does work on installed games, however.

3. I noticed that the controller did not work within the cloud gaming app is the first time trying to open any games within the cloud gaming app. I attempted to play through the browser Xbox website cloud gaming app and this worked perfectly fine.

4. It has never worked on the Xbox app Cloud gaming but it works perfectly on the browser Xbox cloud gaming website.

Hopefully, a fix can be found for this.

Kind regards,

4. ngocphi Win User

Microsoft and Xbox Game Pass Fraud by Customer Support

Ultimate also works on pc

You just get the pc libraries and the cloud play

Gamepass for console.has xbox games

Gamepass for.pc.has pc.only games

Gamepass ultimate has.both and cloud play

You can't access console.games on pc unless cloud

Same.with console.can't access pc games part of ultimate
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

If I buy Ultimate on my pc will it also work for Xbox?

Game Pass Ultimate contains Xbox Game Pass, PC Game Pass, EA Play (XBOX & PC), Cloud Gaming, and Xbox Live Gold. So yes, it will work on Xbox and PC.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How to remove XBox controller profile from Flight Sim (cloud version)

Nope, sadly cloud gaming doesn't have remote game management

The cloud gaming feature is attached only to the account / xbox profile that owns the subscription
    So, that means is not possible to sign with a different profile

Right now the options are limited to fix the problem downloading the game in a compatible console or PC and then fix the problem from there, in that way the saved changes are going to be reflected in the cloud
Thema:

1. Fix for in game chat not working on xbox cloud gaming(pc)? - Similar Threads - Fix game chat

2. How can I fix my game chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I fix my game chat?: For quite a while now I've been unable to talk specifically in game chat. In parties I can both hear and speak to everyone without issues, but in game chat I can only hear other players. I've...
  3. Game chat need fix pls I hate it. Kkkk.

in XboX Insiders
    Game chat need fix pls I hate it. Kkkk.: Game chat will occasionally glitch on for me pls fix submitted by /u/CautiousAd7033 [link] [comments]
  4. How can I fix the game chat?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I fix the game chat?: So my Xbox Series X is doing this strange thing where it automatically mutes voice chat, making it so I can’t speak in game chat and I can’t hear anyone in game chat. I’ve tried all these...
  5. How do I fix my game chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my game chat: I can hear people in call of duty lobbies but I can't talk in them. But my party chat works fine. What do I do to fix 4f45241c-203d-4b92-9be9-a07a708ab4eb
  6. FIX NEEDED. Game chat is not working in fortnite. xbox part chat works fine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIX NEEDED. Game chat is not working in fortnite. xbox part chat works fine: To start, Fortnites in game chat and party chat is not working correctly for me. I can talk and hear perfectly fine in xbox part chat but as soon as I switch over to fortnites game/part chat. I...
  7. Can anyone tell me how to fix game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone tell me how to fix game chat: On mw2 only game chat doesn't work on both of our accounts we have all audio options turned on. Other games still have game chat also we do have remote play turned on. When joining in a public...
  8. How do i fix xbox game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix xbox game chat: Ever since i bough the xbox series x people in game chat across all the games i played told me that i am very very quiet and can’t hear me. I have tried with multiple controllers and seem to...
  9. How do i fix xbox chat for game bar?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i fix xbox chat for game bar?: So like i do not know but im past due on my xbox game pass ultimate, it lets me start and talk in parties on my xbox but on my pc i can start a party but no audio goes through the mic, ive reset...
  10. How do I fix game chat, party chat works fine even though I use Xbox streaming?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix game chat, party chat works fine even though I use Xbox streaming?: Party chat works fine, I use Xbox streaming to stream to my laptop to use as a monitor, this is a problem in both Modern Warfare 2 and Overwatch 2, where in both games the voice chat doesn't work....