Fix for Game Pass for PC Admin Error (0x80070005)

Discus and support Fix for Game Pass for PC Admin Error (0x80070005) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have found a fix that I have found to have worked even after multiple restarts: Open the Settings app (the gear in the start menu) Open Accounts... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Blocklad, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Blocklad
    Blocklad Guest

I have found a fix that I have found to have worked even after multiple restarts:

• Open the Settings app (the gear in the start menu)
    • Open Accounts
    • Click Sign-in Options
    • Scroll down to Privacy
    • Uncheck "Use my sign-in info to automatically finish setting up my device and reopen my apps after an update and restart."
    • Restart your device
    It seems that this setting was preventing my Gaming Services app from opening.

My speculation leads me to believe that this app provides admin access to the Xbox (beta) app.

:)

Blocklad, Jun 21, 2019
  2. Kwan
    Kwan New Member
    Fix for Game Pass for PC Admin Error (0x80070005) upload_2019-6-22_9-36-5.png

Same issue here, i'm trying every fix I find on the internet and nothing works.
    I can play other games like astroneer and SoT but not any new game

3. FuturOscuro Win User

Xbox (beta) Administrator approval required for installation.

4. Gintho Win User

Xbox (beta) PC - error 0x80070005 while downloading

5. napalm 31337 Win User

XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games Error code: 0x80070005

6. WaunaKeegan11 Win User

halo masterchief collection isnt working on pc, help (kinda solved )

I would see if the solution from this post works for you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/fix-for-game-pass-for-pc-admin-error-0x80070005/84dab93d-3297-43e8-ba6f-2eec05e63b31
  7. OverseaPredator Win User

Xbox (beta) PC - error 0x80070005 while downloading

Thema:

1. Fix for Game Pass for PC Admin Error (0x80070005) - Similar Threads - Fix Game Pass

2. (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...: Hello, so I am having a particularly strange issue with my XBox cloud gaming service. I have already chatted with the helpdesk about this and did the troubleshoooting they suggested but it hasn't...
  3. How to fix game pass games uninstalling themselves after I shutdown my laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix game pass games uninstalling themselves after I shutdown my laptop: I have game pass on my laptop. Anytime I install a game I can play it fine, but when I shutdown my laptop for the night, all games will be uninstalled and not there when I power back on. I have...
  4. How to fix the option for the game pass choose a plan even though I bought the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix the option for the game pass choose a plan even though I bought the game...: I have to choose a plan even though I own the game (EA FC24) 2b41cef2-f8d4-46dd-963f-5ba9589cf6f6
  5. How can i fix Minecraft after canceling game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i fix Minecraft after canceling game pass?: I purchased and downloaded minecraft on my xbox one and have been playing it for almost 6 years. Now I go to college and when I bring everything home i play offline. Now this most recent time i...
  6. How do I fix my pc game pass not being recognised?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my pc game pass not being recognised?: My PC Game pass has been paid for, but the games i had installed are said to be "not on my account" despite the game pass being linked to the account used. 3c5dc6fc-c4d0-4729-b2ba-7c8c4521e15a
  7. I’ve paid for game pass core but it won’t let me play online pissing me off. How do I fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve paid for game pass core but it won’t let me play online pissing me off. How do I fix it: it won’t let me play online but it charged me the $9.99 3a8c27d7-cde9-461d-9ed9-e4e5ae767646
  8. How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...: My gta5 will not let me play it’s saying your profile needs promision to access gta online all day resherching and I can’t get it working ab258064-30d4-4c18-94f6-1198739b3e67
  9. How to fix game pass quest achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix game pass quest achievement: Hey Microsoft i need help the xbox one game pass quest achievement is not registering everytime i get an achievement the quest doesn't register in i checked everything i am a member of ultimate...
  10. How do i fix xbox game pass achievement quest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix xbox game pass achievement quest: Hello Microsoft i have been having issues with xbox game pass quest it seems that everytime i did an achievement the achievement quest is not registering in i tried restarting clearing xbox cache...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox game pass pc Error code: 0x80070005

2. xbox game pass pc error code 0x80070005

3. error code: 0x80070005 xbox game pass pc