Fix for Frame Rate Stuttering?

Discus and support Fix for Frame Rate Stuttering? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone discovered a fix or something that helps the frame rate / audio stuttering for MGS 5? I have the problem where the frame rate stutters,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Clancey123, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Clancey123
    Clancey123 Guest

Has anyone discovered a fix or something that helps the frame rate / audio stuttering for MGS 5? I have the problem where the frame rate stutters, audio glitches, and there is a loss of player control.

:)

Clancey123, Sep 10, 2015
  2. Sipuli91
    Sipuli91 Guest
    Dark souls FRAME RATE Issue

Where do you notice the frame rate drops? Blighttown and New Londo Ruins are famous for horrible frame rates. Other than that, there have been updates, but nothing can perfectly fix the frame rate as it simply is too much for the consoles to handle.

Sipuli91, Sep 10, 2015
  3. kingchaz
    kingchaz Guest
    Dead Rising 3 a blast

Did the update fix the frame rate !

kingchaz, Sep 10, 2015
  4. Fix for Frame Rate Stuttering?

Bump for more information. I've put up with this since launch and would like a fix. Its greatly reduced my enjoyment of this game.

AlbinoSnowcat, Oct 25, 2015
  5. AlbinoSnowcat Win User

Bump for more information. I've put up with this since launch and would like a fix. Its greatly reduced my enjoyment of this game.
  6. AndreFromPT Win User

Screen Tearing and Frame Rate Issues

ok..

i noticed..and frame rate stuttering..
  7. Graelock Win User

Finally BC.

How are the frame rates? The Youtube video I seen looked like it stutters.
  8. Pr0ving4Gr0undz Win User

bad shadows

Lol you're complaining about the shadows? What about the horrendous frame rate? The game plays at 10 frames per second when you're in a fire fight and its very frustrating. The frame rate literally always stuttering.
  9. Speedster996 Win User

frame rate stutter

I strongly believe many people are simply not noticing it; they are occasional and the stutter is a split-second one, unless you're sliding or going through a sharp bend. In that case, you ought to notice it.

If your eyes can spot the different between 30/60 fps console games and a 50 Hz flickery display vs a 60 Hz rock solid/stable one, you will see the stutters.

They definitely happen in almost every race, and most noticeable on all three Lemans tracks.

I even created a thread for this a few days back as I recently got the X1 just for Forza.

No responses so far!
Thema:

1. Fix for Frame Rate Stuttering? - Similar Threads - Fix Frame Rate

2. how do i fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix this problem: Alright so at first my Xbox one s was overheating a lot but now when I turn it on its just a gray/black screen after a while I'll get an error screen asking me to reset it, factory reset it or...
  3. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  4. How to fix my power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my power brick: I unplugged my outlet that everything was into and when i tried to plug it back up. The xbox wouldn’t turn on turns out the power brick light is red. Everything has been fine up to this point and...
  5. How do I fix the look and framing of webcam connected to xbox series ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the look and framing of webcam connected to xbox series ?: Hello, i got the right logi webcam but it looks red and very saturated. Also i have zero control of the framing . Help 2140ef28-e386-4dce-ba32-415419fdc546
  6. Frame Rate Fix for Forza Horizon 4 Demo!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Frame Rate Fix for Forza Horizon 4 Demo!: We have been getting many questions about this issue. And I will be answering this question! Turn all graphics to low and turn on Color Blindness. And then, restart the game. The issue should be...
  7. Do you have a time frame for the fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you have a time frame for the fix?: Getting to the point that we cant even connect. 056058aa-adb4-4b4e-9082-e83b9dec264e
  8. Severe Frame-Rate Drops in MGSV!!! Where is the Xbox One Fix From Konami ?!??!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Severe Frame-Rate Drops in MGSV!!! Where is the Xbox One Fix From Konami ?!??!: Either no one is playing this game anymore or no one is using this forum anymore, because this game is suffering from MAJOR frame-rate issues and no one is posting any thing about it! Here is an...
  9. Please fix Gears of War BC frame rate drop and input lag.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please fix Gears of War BC frame rate drop and input lag.: I would really appreciate if the emulation of Gears 3 gets looked at. There is obvious frame rate drops during multiplayer, and the input lag is noticeable. This makes it very difficult to play at...
  10. Fix for sound bug and frame stutters (in game racing only)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix for sound bug and frame stutters (in game racing only): Hi, Like many of you Forza aficionados out there, I've been playing and enjoying the game massively. However, I wish we didn't have to deal with the crackling/radio-like static sound bug that...