Fix for 360 to xbox one cross buy upgrade fail

Discus and support Fix for 360 to xbox one cross buy upgrade fail in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok, I've just been in touch with xbox support who have fixed the buy again or unavailable on the xbox one. what ever you do, do not try this method... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NASTYKAK, Nov 4, 2014.

1. NASTYKAK
    NASTYKAK Guest

Ok, I've just been in touch with xbox support who have fixed the buy again or unavailable on the xbox one.

what ever you do, do not try this method unless you are actually taking to support on the phone & they have told you to do it, otherwise you would have purchased it twice!

What they told me to do is to purchase & download the day zero edition on the Xbox one. Then they instantly refunded the amount back to me But I retain the licence for it And still get to keep the 360 version.

it may be hit and miss getting someone at support who will do this and if the person you get won't,call back again to try another support agent.

Another tip with support is to log into support first on a computer or tablet, go to contact us & request a call back. That way they have all of your details & purchases in front of them when you are speaking to them.

Hope this helps!

:)

NASTYKAK, Nov 4, 2014
  2. BusGod
    BusGod Guest
    xbox1 and 360 party

Your friend buys an Xbox One and Ghosts Xbox One, Or you buy a 360 console and 360 Ghosts.

There is no cross gaming/platform support for ghosts. You both need to be on same console

However, long term there is supposed to be cross platform clan support from Ghost from the publisher

BusGod, Nov 4, 2014
  3. Stanng243
    Stanng243 Guest
    Emulator App

Backwards Compatibiliy would be nice. Or Cross-buy. I would get Max Curse of the Brotherhood for the 360 if I knew I could play it when I got my Xbox One. As it is, I'm content to wait. Cross-buy would see me invest more time and money into my 360.

Stanng243, Nov 4, 2014
  4. Smwutches Win User

Call Of Duty Cold War Cross Gen Edition vs Smart Delivery

All Xbox One games can be played on the Series S/X via backwards compatibility. Kind of like how you can play 360 games on the One now. You would be playing the One version of the games.

With Cross Gen Editions/Smart Delivery, you're buying the One version and get an upgrade to the Series S/X version of the game when you get the new console instead of having to buy the Series S/X version and you an take advantage of some of the upgraded
    features.
  5. BusGod Win User

xbox1 and 360 party

Your friend buys an Xbox One and Ghosts Xbox One, Or you buy a 360 console and 360 Ghosts.

There is no cross gaming/platform support for ghosts. You both need to be on same console

However, long term there is supposed to be cross platform clan support from Ghost from the publisher
  6. ngocphi Win User

Just bought regular COD MWii for $69 now MS store is offering me the Vault edition for 70% off at $30

No it's not what he thinks it is

Its the upgrade offer not the full version

If he refunds it he forfeits the upgrade and will have to rebuy the game and the upgrade or buy the cross gen

Or just buy the vault version at full price

Vault is a upgade unless you have cross gem version you dont get vault otherwise which is the deluxe version or upgrade for cross gen

You have to remember upgrades are not always offered some games charge full price for the next gen upgrade (the last of us ps5 comes to mind)
  7. Cywolve Win User

Minecraft upgrading?

Grimsdayofff

If you want to do it that way.... buy the Xbox 360 version, then on the Xbox One... buy the upgrade.
  8. KBG of RMZ Win User

Xbox 360 and Xbox One transferability

If you buy the digital version on Xbox 360 there will be a free digital upgrade to the Xbox One
Thema:

1. Fix for 360 to xbox one cross buy upgrade fail - Similar Threads - Fix 360 cross

2. How do I fix the orange light on my Xbox 360 AC power supply

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix the orange light on my Xbox 360 AC power supply: How do I fix the orange light on my Xbox 360 AC power supply 8320572b-fb47-45a5-bd0b-0fa5d2c454b7
  3. How to fix the failure to connect to Xbox live on the Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix the failure to connect to Xbox live on the Xbox 360: The network and Internet both say connected and Xbox live says failed so just curious how to resolve this issue before Xbox live on the 360 is shut down 7ab88792-9637-4cb3-8fcc-9b1da732c30c
  4. Wondering how to fix the failed to Xbox live on a 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Wondering how to fix the failed to Xbox live on a 360: Hi how are you doing today and I'm just wondering how to fix the failure to connect to Xbox live on the Xbox 360 I have it connected to the Internet and the network says connected and the Internet...
  5. How to fix xbox 360 backwards compatible games on my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix xbox 360 backwards compatible games on my xbox one: Ive been trying to play Cod Modern Warfare 2 (2009) on my Xbox one backwards compatible. I’ve been playing it for months with no issues until now, it won’t load past the Xbox 360 load screen...
  6. Need help fixing a Israeli Xbox 360 S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing a Israeli Xbox 360 S: My friend has a Xbox 360 s. 4 years ago it broke, and today I decided to come and fix it. We plugged it in, and the box turns yellow as expected. We press the power button and it turns green for...
  7. Xbox 360 s wont connect to internet how do fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 s wont connect to internet how do fix it?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox 360 S to my 2.4ghz network. I noticed on my Nintendo Switch the Security is WPA2-PSK (AES). I've looked it up and apparently you can't have that specific one....
  8. Xbox 360 Error 8015000A, already tried all the fixes

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Error 8015000A, already tried all the fixes: I recently had to change my password on Microsoft.com and now I cannot login to my profile on XBox 360 because after putting in my email an error message that comes up that says "sorry there is a...
  9. What’s going on with Xbox 360 as I can’t download my profile again on the 360 can you fix...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What’s going on with Xbox 360 as I can’t download my profile again on the 360 can you fix...: Trying to re-download my profile on my 360 keep give me a code that something isn’t right with my email but everything work fine on that side so plz can u have a look what’s going on plz...
  10. Has Xbox fixed the "no active gamer profile" error when trying to play Xbox 360 games on a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Has Xbox fixed the "no active gamer profile" error when trying to play Xbox 360 games on a...: I have searched for a few hours now to try and fix this and nothing has worked. I have played with the IP and DNS settings followed by console restart. I have signed out and restarted my console...