Fix bad rep

Discus and support Fix bad rep in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So recently I've gotten the "avoid me" reputation in xbox live due to the flawed rep system. I play tekken 7 and halo 5 a lot and I've heard similar... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HAVOCxGENESIS, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Fix bad rep

So recently I've gotten the "avoid me" reputation in xbox live due to the flawed rep system. I play tekken 7 and halo 5 a lot and I've heard similar stories about false reports that are causing people to have bad rep. To fix this, I've been told to play
    online with a lot of people without being reported or blocked and after a couple of hours it should go away. I've literally been playing plants vs zombies 2 for about 2 days straight and the bad rep is still there. How do I fix it? I can't even play gears
    or halo online because of the stupid rep system and filter system. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

:)

HAVOCxGENESIS, Oct 11, 2017
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Then start playing nice

Only way to fix bad rep is to be a good player

ngocphi, Oct 11, 2017
  3. Xbox Rep set on "Avoid Me"! Someone help me?

The only way to improve your rep would be to change whatever practices it was, that has people leaving bad rep, and for rep to even been affected you would need quite a amount of people, because no matter the rep, good or bad, rep can only be given once.

Also there is no code for improving rep, as Badger said, the only sure fire way to improve your rep will be to play games and alter whatever negative actiones has caused so many other gamers to leave you bad rep, do this and your rep will start to improve,
    but it will take time, there is no quick fix for this.

Good luck.

The Omega m4n, Oct 11, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Fix bad rep

It can take longer than just a few hours or a couple of days to improve. As you've already stated, the only way to improve your rep is by continuing to play online. Free to play games are usually some of the best games to help improve rep.

Smwutches, Oct 12, 2017
  5. ahh I see. Thanks for the answer.

HAVOCxGENESIS, Nov 1, 2018
  6. HAVOCxGENESIS Win User

Fix bad rep

It can take longer than just a few hours or a couple of days to improve. As you've already stated, the only way to improve your rep is by continuing to play online. Free to play games are usually some of the best games to help improve rep.
    ahh I see. Thanks for the answer.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Fix bad rep

8. The Omega m4n Win User

Xbox Rep set on "Avoid Me"! Someone help me?

The only way to improve your rep would be to change whatever practices it was, that has people leaving bad rep, and for rep to even been affected you would need quite a amount of people, because no matter the rep, good or bad, rep can only be given once.

Also there is no code for improving rep, as Badger said, the only sure fire way to improve your rep will be to play games and alter whatever negative actiones has caused so many other gamers to leave you bad rep, do this and your rep will start to improve,
    but it will take time, there is no quick fix for this.

Good luck.
  9. ngocphi Win User

Then start playing nice

Only way to fix bad rep is to be a good player
  10. II PARALLAX II Win User

Bad Rep

....on the 360, your 'rep' didn't matter ....people liking or not liking you was irrelevant, unless you were cheating, glitching or modifying your console you had as much access as anyone ....now your 'rep' can be skewed by a few guys simply 'DOOSHing' out
    and giving you bad 'rep' for kicks which now can affect your server connectivity, this is a system rife with abuse potential
Thema:

Fix bad rep

1. Fix bad rep - Similar Threads - Fix bad rep

2. How to fix bad audio quality on Xbox game bar

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix bad audio quality on Xbox game bar: Hi, I use a set of Apple AirPod pros for my audio output on my windows pc and an external yeti microphone for input. The audio output on my AirPods are completely fine until I join an Xbox party...
  3. How to fix Fortnite bad image 0xc0000428??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Fortnite bad image 0xc0000428??: I tried to fix this problem for 2 months and still cant figure it out. I did everything I could and this is my 2nd question of the same topic in microsoft. I did commands, I tried to update...
  4. Found a fix for bad bouton controllers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Found a fix for bad bouton controllers: My controllers where not responding to pressing a bouton and where not boosting or sprinting games like read dead redemption 2 where not moving fast dangerous driving where not boosting burnout...
  5. False bad reputation, how to fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    False bad reputation, how to fix?: Split from this thread. My acount says that my Reputation needs work bur i did nothing wrong, im not sure if it was someone i played against online or one of my friends messing with me but i...
  6. GOW Elite controller going bad xbox says they won't replace or fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    GOW Elite controller going bad xbox says they won't replace or fix: Tech support told me it is only under 90 day warranty,so a $200 dollar controller breaks in 5 months and you won't fix it? Disappointed in microsoft products to say the least....
  7. False bad reputation, how to fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    False bad reputation, how to fix?: Hello. Cannot play online with friends due to a false bad reputation. What can be done to fix this other than getting a new account or going to PlayStation? 793766bb-9204-43f1-a1f1-3083681cb58a
  8. Bad reputation. Why? How to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bad reputation. Why? How to fix it?: hello. As you already know, microsoft are usually thiefs... but now, I noticed they are unscrupulous. indeed, I play battlefiel 4 for some evenings per week and I am a bit skilled. But as you...
  9. Problems so bad that even "the man" cant fix it !!! need help!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems so bad that even "the man" cant fix it !!! need help!!: My frustration is at its max . a couple nights ago i had a problem logging in. got an error code 8015d000 loooked it up and it had something to do with my profile so i gave xbox a call .... after...
  10. Xbox One Bad Resolution 480p fix!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Bad Resolution 480p fix!: I don't know what causes it, but here's how I fixed mine. go into settings > Display and Sound > TV Connection. make sure it isn't on HDMI (Auto- Detect). then, once it' s back onto HDMI, go...