Fivedeadman12 wasn't bought my little brother lied so he don't get in trouble

Discus and support Fivedeadman12 wasn't bought my little brother lied so he don't get in trouble in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello my little brother got on my account some how and posted be bought the account to get it unmuted etc it's not s bought account I'm the original... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FiveDEADMAN12, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Fivedeadman12 wasn't bought my little brother lied so he don't get in trouble

Hello my little brother got on my account some how and posted be bought the account to get it unmuted etc it's not s bought account I'm the original owner Matt and has had this email 10+yrs now please don't banned the account I spend so much time on he was
    grounded for lying I'm truly sorry for everything that happen. -Matt

:)

FiveDEADMAN12, Jan 23, 2017
  2. GracedRacer
    GracedRacer Guest
    How to refund a game for my MP

My little brother bought a game and I wasn't aware of it until now. Is there any way for me to refund it? He bought it in january.

GracedRacer, Jan 23, 2017
  3. False complaints?

Trouble is, I have him muted etc. He is the little brother of my friend, so he runs into the room and talks trash when his brother is on.

TheSilverhead, Jan 23, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The enforcement team does not use the forums. As long as you haven't done anything to violate the code of conduct, you'll be fine.

Smwutches, Jan 23, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: