First XBox Series S configuration problem in a foreign EU country

Discus and support First XBox Series S configuration problem in a foreign EU country in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I purchased an XBOX Series S with a free three-month Game Pass Ultimate subscription from a retailer in Italy and had it shipped here to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Marco_780, Feb 1, 2024.

1. Marco_780
    Marco_780 Guest

Hello,

I purchased an XBOX Series S with a free three-month Game Pass Ultimate subscription from a retailer in Italy and had it shipped here to Poland. I tried to carry out the first configuration with the App but it does not recognize the code displayed on the TV that I enter in the App Bypassing the code entry in the next step it asks me to select my wi-fi router to connect to the internet but the connection fails Is it possible that all this happens because the console is purchased in Italy and I cannot make the first access/connection in Poland but it must be done in Italy? I am aware that I will not be able to use the free three-month Game Pass subscription here but my intention was to configure the console and then activate a local paid Game Pass subscription, I assumed granted it was possible Is there anyone who can help me?

Thank you

Greetings

:)

Marco_780, Feb 1, 2024
  2. marcthepunk Win User

Request for supporting different languages in specific locations

Same problem. Why and for what reason they've made the location and the language independant? I live in a foreign country but english is my native language. Its wrong that I cant configure that on my box. One thing for the interface but completely another
    problem for the kinect fonctionality.
  3. EdwardKenway195 Win User

Canje de código

Its the problem that occurs when you buy a code of 5 dollar (or any dollar) from another country rather then the country in which you use your xbox then you try to use the code on your xbox from the foreign country where you bought it then it says the
    problem that asked.
  4. ngocphi Win User

"Ultimate Sexy Rachel" DLC not downloading - Error 80153048

This does not mean your console locale this means your physical location not a vpn

if you are on a us military base in a foreign country then you are in a foreign country using thirr ip which counts as thier country
  5. LunaXJJ Win User

Fallout 4

Wouldn't really make sense to play a game set in a foreign country with everyone knowing fluent English.

Also, shouldn't it technically be Fallout 5? New Vegas didn't have a number on it, but it's still part of the series.
  6. ngocphi Win User

error 80150017

Like a us military base? Or s territory?.

We mean country when we talk about region

And yes your country and account region has to actually match

Foreign bases nor territories uses us ips

That would be your issue
Thema:

1. First XBox Series S configuration problem in a foreign EU country - Similar Threads - Series configuration problem

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light: I recently tried connecting my Xbox series S to a acer k272hl and every time I connect the cable it says NO SIGNAL, then the light goes yellow. Then it just repeats forever. I tried three...
  4. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  5. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  6. MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled: Hello, Xbox series S, my in game chat for MW3 is not working (when the game loads, where the names normally pop up when someone is talking, its says (chat disabled), during pre-game in works,...
  7. Xbox series S|X console FPS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S|X console FPS: Hello guys.. does anyone know how to display live FPS stats when gaming on xbox consoles? (if that's possible ofc) Thanks in advance submitted by /u/BillCipher96 [link] [comments]
  8. Can't configure series 2 controller on companion app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't configure series 2 controller on companion app: Everytime I try to configure it the app tells me to download the Xbox app which I have then it says to get identity provider which if I click the get button there no way to download it on the...
  9. Configuring Multiple Controllers on the Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Configuring Multiple Controllers on the Xbox Series X: What is the correct way/strategy to configure multiple controllers on the Xbox Series X? I've connected 4 controllers and they all work but they work as one. When I play a multiplayer game...
  10. cant configure my elite series 2 with accessories app

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant configure my elite series 2 with accessories app: This is as far as i get every time. have done all troubleshooting steps, updates uninstalled reinstalled. help would ber great [img] 07ef4543-19a4-4f38-883f-ef417a1e945a