First update due February 11th
Discus and support First update due February 11th in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there any news on Dolby Digital? Because they did say it would come post patch. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Flaming Pingu, Feb 5, 2014.
Page 2 of 2
Page 2 of 2
Thema:
First update due February 11th
Loading...
-
First update due February 11th - Similar Threads - update due February
-
Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug
in XboX InsidersDelta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me... -
Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab
in XboX InsidersGot an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press... -
October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200) Feel... -
October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead... -
System error E200 after system reset due to error 0x8B050084 under update on XBOX ONE S...
in XboX InsidersSystem error E200 after system reset due to error 0x8B050084 under update on XBOX ONE S...: Hi everyone i have something really weird happening since the 26th of March on my Xbox One S. Also i am reaching out after being redirected here by Microsoft Support — they suggested I post here... -
Cant use xbox application due to error 0x80070490 when trying to update.
in XBoX Games and AppsCant use xbox application due to error 0x80070490 when trying to update.: Hi Everyone, I am encountering an extremely frustrating issue with the xbox application on my new desktop PC. I've installed the Xbox application from the Microsoft site and the Windows store,... -
Series X started shutting off and resetting due to Insider Skip Ahead update?
in XBoX on ConsolesSeries X started shutting off and resetting due to Insider Skip Ahead update?: So my original Series x starting shutting down and restarting two days ago no matter what game I was playing so all the online forums said it was overheating so I started and shipped to MS repair#... -
How do I change my internet settings while my console is in offline mode due to an update?
in XBoX on ConsolesHow do I change my internet settings while my console is in offline mode due to an update?: So I had connected my xbox to my Hotspot since our internet wasn't working, & didn't change it back before I went to go do something, 8 hours later I come back to find my console is updating but... -
Black Ops 3 not working due to beta updates?
in XboX InsidersBlack Ops 3 not working due to beta updates?: Me and my friends wanted to screw around on Zombies but 3 out of the 4 of us keep getting an ABC error code and we're stuck on version 100.0.0.12.0.0 and found this answer about the xbox beta...