First time I’ve used the community to ask a question, but I would really like to know...

Discus and support First time I’ve used the community to ask a question, but I would really like to know... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; First time I’ve used the community to ask a question, but I would really like to know before I make a purchase would like to buy a game. It’s kind of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by William_M02, Jan 11, 2024.

1. William_M02
    William_M02 Guest

First time I’ve used the community to ask a question, but I would really like to know...

First time I’ve used the community to ask a question, but I would really like to know before I make a purchase would like to buy a game. It’s kind of obscure of orcs and men. I live in the states. And I have had a copy imported but recently lost it was wondering if I buy it digitally off the Microsoft store if I’ll be able to use it normally it was really only released in the EU the physical copy worked fine. Just wanna make sure the digital is the same it’s not on the Xbox storefront itself, but I can digitally purchase it from the Microsoft store online. Any answers would help.

:)

William_M02, Jan 11, 2024
  2. TomaToMcNuggets Win User

Bot messages

I’ve just been reporting them and asking my friends to do the same. Bot accounts like those really can taint the community
  3. CarTzy Win User

Xbox One Developer Mode Not Activating -

Hello Václav Reitmaier,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

It's really important for us to work on this so you can get back to what you're doing. However, it would be more beneficial if we posted this question on the Microsoft Q&A Forum. and since you have communicated with us first, we will make sure that your time is worth guiding you in the right direction where you can achieve the desired resolution. We would like to provide you with this link where you can send your concern to our Ask a question - Microsoft Q&A. We are confident that you will get the most relevant information and the best resolution for your concern.
  4. CarTzy Win User

unable to deploy UWP from Visual Studio to Xbox Series S

Hello N Vo,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

It's really important for us to work on this so you can get back to what you're doing. However, it would be more beneficial if we posted this question on the Developer Forum. and since you have communicated with us first, we will make sure that your time is worth guiding you in the right direction where you can achieve the desired resolution. We would like to provide you with this link where you can send your concern to Ask a question - Microsoft Q&A. We are confident that you will get the most relevant information and the best resolution for your concern.
  5. TheBishopCCC Win User

XBox won’t sync with controllers

Yes, this first occurred last weekend. The console has been unplugged for multiple hours at least twice. I’ve changed all batteries in controllers as well.

The console hasn’t worked for several days, tonight was the first time I found this forum to ask questions.

Thank you
  6. C45T4N3D4 Win User

DLC For Single Player?

Makes sense, DC...

I suppose the question I really wanted to ask was.. why would any of us pay to play such a mission knowing that it would have no effect on the outcome of the game.
Thema:

1. First time I’ve used the community to ask a question, but I would really like to know... - Similar Threads - I’ve used community

2. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  3. GroupMe - I’ve never chatted privately. how do I clear my name?????

in XBoX on Windows
    GroupMe - I’ve never chatted privately. how do I clear my name?????: [img] I haven’t used GroupMe in a very long time and only used for a kickball team…. My wife opens my app almost a year later and there are suggestions that I have “recently messaged” a few women...
  4. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  5. I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...: It’s been two or three days since I redeemed them fb1cd3e9-09ad-4fda-bbeb-55f7713411fa
  6. The card info you have entered doesn’t match this card yet I’ve used it for the past 4...

in XBoX on Windows
    The card info you have entered doesn’t match this card yet I’ve used it for the past 4...: Card info you have entered doesn’t match the info for this card yet it’s my main bankcard I’ve used for 3 years c268797e-eace-4bf7-952a-0704e2d24e5b
  7. How do I fix this keep in mind I have no access to an xbox and I’ve tried to use family but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix this keep in mind I have no access to an xbox and I’ve tried to use family but...: [img] I really just can’t seem to figure it out 261c3497-fb87-4958-a44c-24aef7063886
  8. I’ve not used my Xbox in 3 years and it won’t seem to come on

in XBoX on Windows
    I’ve not used my Xbox in 3 years and it won’t seem to come on: Haven’t used my Xbox one in 3 years and I want to use it but it won’t come on a8d0c96e-f00e-45f9-95ed-1415697f160a
  9. I’ve been trying to use remote play on my game pass up, but it says that the games are on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve been trying to use remote play on my game pass up, but it says that the games are on...: first the app didn’t let me remote install, after a while it was okay but now it just says that the games are on queue and I can’t play them at all. 9d4f9d24-a3c7-4781-ae7b-d60be050fc1d
  10. I’ve basically been banned from using Microsoft rewards and I don’t know why.

in XBoX on Windows
    I’ve basically been banned from using Microsoft rewards and I don’t know why.: I’ve been back and forth in emails trying to get somewhere with this issue. I wasn’t able to redeem points so I emailed and after many follow up emails I got this answer. I don’t even understand...