First time ever Fallout 1 | Fallout Friday? | LAST MONTH !pp 10/100 !donate to support |...

Discus and support First time ever Fallout 1 | Fallout Friday? | LAST MONTH !pp 10/100 !donate to support |... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; God she's good!!! submitted by /u/Imaginary-Cover-5823 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Imaginary-Cover-5823, Jul 5, 2024 at 3:03 PM.

1. First time ever Fallout 1 | Fallout Friday? | LAST MONTH !pp 10/100 !donate to support |...

/u/Imaginary-Cover-5823, Jul 5, 2024 at 3:03 PM
  2. Robster80 Win User

Fallout 4 Achievement Issue

Having the same issue with "Restoring order" for Fallout 4's first DLC. Months ago I had similar issues with 2 other Fallout 4 achievements, but they were fixed within 24 hours; not this time, though. But unlike last time, this time I can unlock other achievements
    while waiting for "Restoring order" to finally unlock.
  3. Seriously Scott Win User

Fallout 4 Achievement Glitch

This isn't just a Fallout issue, sadly it just happens some times (Super pleased I could 100% Fallout 4 without issue though). I've had an achievement for Unravel stuck for well over a month now...
  4. BigSilverBear Win User

2200 Microsoft Points. What shall I buy?

You can't get Fallout 1 or 2 on the 360. You can get Fallout 3 though and it stands as a lone game (so you need no knowledge of the first two games). Fallout 3 was great, it's a first person RPG set in a post apocalyptic world. The game is pretty vast and
    will keep you going for a long time.
  5. BootstrapGolem Win User

Random Skyrim Info (Some New, Some Old)

[quote user="Crusher X303"]

All great info... Only one I can't believe is the 30-40 hr main quest. Just can't see that one as true. Oblivion was less then 10 hrs main quest. Fallout was no better in main quest length. But... it really doesn't matter since I got over 100 hr in Oblivion
    and similar times in the Fallout games, content is one thing that is never lacking in TES games.

[/quote]

the "official" bethesda speed run record is 2:16:10 for skyrim, compared to oblivion and fallout 3's 1:15 runs.
  6. US Revenge Win User

can anyone recommend any good games?

the best games to come out in the last few years are battlefield 3, and skyrim..... nothing else lasted more then a month.

if you find batman arkam city for cheap get that, i got mine for $10 which is nice.

if you haven't played them, fallout 3, fallout new vegas, and elder scrolls 4 oblivion are amazing.
Thema:

First time ever Fallout 1 | Fallout Friday? | LAST MONTH !pp 10/100 !donate to support |...

1. First time ever Fallout 1 | Fallout Friday? | LAST MONTH !pp 10/100 !donate to support |... - Similar Threads - ever Fallout Fallout

2. When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added: When you join a game on Xbox version of ROBLOX it doesn't even have working option's for Voice chat, if you go to leaderboard the only option for voice chat is to enable it or disable it none...
  3. Worst customer support ever

in XBoX on Consoles
    Worst customer support ever: I am trying to return an xbox series x under warranty. The online process is absolutely dreadful and just a continued loop of automated responses and no ability to actually speak to someone. Ive...
  4. When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online

in XBoX on Consoles
    When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online: When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online 02e83646-6549-4dd8-87d7-8502c9261a43
  5. Ever since i updated my controllier ive had no voice chat can hear games but no chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ever since i updated my controllier ive had no voice chat can hear games but no chat: I updated my controllier and now cant talk in games or hear people can hear game and in messages can send. Voice message but i can hear it but who i send it to can thn i cannot hear reply...
  6. Why when ever i try to use my xbox series s it’s a black screen so i try to reset the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when ever i try to use my xbox series s it’s a black screen so i try to reset the...: Reseting resolution doesnt do anything on my xbox series s de8ff0eb-fe74-4afb-a346-2d6479e00dc2
  7. Worst update I’ve ever experienced.

in XboX Insiders
    Worst update I’ve ever experienced.: So many issues and no matter how much you report them they never get fixed. Just a huge focus on useless cloud gaming features that core features like party chat are left broken for months. It’s...
  8. Will xbox ever allow plug and play for usb microphones?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will xbox ever allow plug and play for usb microphones?: i have a usb microphone that i do not use and its just collecting dust. So i thought it would be nice to have an upgrade for a mic so i attempted to plug in the mic and the party was saying it...
  9. Fallout 4 Ready to Install....Except I don't remember ever purchasing it or console sharing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Ready to Install....Except I don't remember ever purchasing it or console sharing.: Hi, So today, I went to the Games With Gold tab to browse the games they have for this month, and I saw that there were some Deals with Gold games, and one of the games present was Fallout 4, and...
  10. "Syncing data for Fallout 4..." never ever finishes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Syncing data for Fallout 4..." never ever finishes: Just as the title says and I have googled all possible solutions I could find AND I talked with Xbox Support chat for like 45 minutes trying to solve the issue as well. I've done the whole "Go...