First time at upgrade machine with Atomic Heart can't proceed or install round attack?

Discus and support First time at upgrade machine with Atomic Heart can't proceed or install round attack? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; First time using upgrade machine on Atomic Heart unable to proceed or install round attack ab7cdf38-ea36-4c68-a7b3-32ee305027d1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Greg Tanner, Apr 25, 2023.

1. Greg Tanner
    Greg Tanner Guest

First time at upgrade machine with Atomic Heart can't proceed or install round attack?

First time using upgrade machine on Atomic Heart unable to proceed or install round attack

:)

Greg Tanner, Apr 25, 2023
  2. Gaming Hillje Win User

I'm on Xbox One X (german) and have the same problem: stuck at first time Swede upgrade. I reinstalled the game but it didnt help.
  3. DeniqL Win User

Ok in that case I would suggest you to uninstall and install the game back agaion Greg
  4. Greg Tanner Win User

Nothing. The cursor works but the only buttons that do anything is the xbox button and the x button clicks and lights up the install box for a second but doesn't seem to do anything. Iwas following the instructions on the screen that took me to crafting then to the axe (swede) then to crushing blow then to round attack . I don't know if will help or not.
  5. DeniqL Win User

Hmmm i see, have you tried uninstalling the game Greg?
  6. Greg Tanner Win User

Yes I can but it takes me back to the upgrade machine install screen. When i press xbox button the continue,load menu is displayed and it works but still cant proceed unless i load, quit or main menu the game. The cursor works and pressing x there is a sound and install lights up but nothing happens. Everything was working great until I got to the upgrade machine. I tried cutting xbox off and back on and that didn't work either. Thanks
Thema:

1. First time at upgrade machine with Atomic Heart can't proceed or install round attack? - Similar Threads - upgrade machine Atomic

2. Xbox app and Microsoft Store app keeps crashing after upgrade of CPU and clean install

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app and Microsoft Store app keeps crashing after upgrade of CPU and clean install: I was using windows 10 (1903) edition on my core i5 6th gen machine. I bought and installed Microsoft Flight simulator from the store and it worked fine. I upgraded my PC hardware to intel core...
  3. Unable to upgrade xbox wireless headset firmware from windows PC 10/11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to upgrade xbox wireless headset firmware from windows PC 10/11: Hello! yesterday i received my new Xbox wireless headset, but there is no way to execute a firmware upgrade. I am going to use the headset on windows PC or mobile phone, so i have to upgrade by...
  4. Xbox One X SSD Upgrade Issues (OS:25398.4441)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X SSD Upgrade Issues (OS:25398.4441): I upgraded my drive to a SSD of equal size. Ive used the OSU1 offline updater, unformatted, formated (NTFS), different drives holding the OSU1 file. Ive also tried the Xbox One X hdd windows...
  5. Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?: I’m sure you are aware of some of the social media outrage over the new speculated X Box. As someone who is planning to join the X Box community soon I am sort of disappointed in the leaks. This...
  6. To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...: To upgrade yourself as the xbox gamer on the upcoming digital series x or stick with current series x the one with the disk drive? What I should do on this case or the situation on the scenario?...
  7. Is it possible to upgrade my hard drive on my xbox one x to ssd

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to upgrade my hard drive on my xbox one x to ssd: I have an Xbox One X which has a hard drive that has failed. I was wondering if I could upgrade it to an ssd as I tried going to repair shops and they are charging more than $200....
  8. Upgrading to gig internet breaks series x and s network performance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgrading to gig internet breaks series x and s network performance: Hi. I bought a series x and upgraded to gig internet speed. My speeds became slower than before I upgraded. I had my ISP come out over ten times and they found no problems on their end. I have...
  9. why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING: I redeemed reward points so I could change from game pass core to game pass ultimate has NOT WORKED on xbox showing in my order history states its done but it has NOT when I go onto my xbox one...
  10. How do I upgrade my Xbox from a IPv4 to the recommend IPv6?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I upgrade my Xbox from a IPv4 to the recommend IPv6?: How do I upgrade my Xbox from the IPv4 to the recommend IPv6? 1519e489-a9a8-4f83-9b61-3b0e14068cbc