First Look At The New COD

Discus and support First Look At The New COD in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I miss the mp40 with a round drum or the stg.. man i loved them guns lol I don't think it will be all that new tho, same sorta story, constant... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iBakez, Apr 22, 2014.

  1. LTA Soldier
    LTA Soldier Guest

    First Look At The New COD


    I miss the mp40 with a round drum or the stg.. man i loved them guns lol

    I don't think it will be all that new tho, same sorta story, constant running, poo hitting the fan all the time, key squad members die, rinse n repeat lol
     
    LTA Soldier, Apr 24, 2014
    #31
  2. I hated WaW because for some reason, the bolt-action rifles were the only guns I could effectively get kills with... :|
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 25, 2014
    #32
  3. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest
    Wait and see they said Cod ghost had a new engine. LOL. AI Fish.
     
    ZTROOPER16, Apr 25, 2014
    #33
  4. First Look At The New COD

    A new engine doesn't necessarily mean better, just different.
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 25, 2014
    #34
  5. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    i loved the russian gun PPK or something really fasy firing gun
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Apr 25, 2014
    #35
  6. Dwoop33
    Dwoop33 Guest
    this year they are going to use "Lasers".....boom (head-exploding!)
     
    Dwoop33, Apr 25, 2014
    #36
  7. Why not? They've already used Predator, Michael Myers, and George A. Romero (among other things).
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 25, 2014
    #37
  8. First Look At The New COD

    i will probably buy this as i enjoyed cod ghosts
     
    WWEADDICT4LIFE, Apr 25, 2014
    #38
  9. Someone who actually enjoyed Ghosts? Wow, that's a rare thing around here indeed...
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 26, 2014
    #39
  10. Well, of course you'd enjoy Ghosts, Gh0stz. ;P
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 26, 2014
    #40
  11. I enjoyed it for the campaign but the online just didn't captivate me as well as it could of. Maybe the very mention of IW has just tainted my scopes. I do miss the gore though, CoD4 headshot and blood splats to the wall. That was years ago man, it cant
    be that hard to recreate it.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Oct 31, 2018
    #41
  12. Galactic Geek Win User

    First Look At The New COD

    Well, of course you'd enjoy Ghosts, Gh0stz. ;P
  13. N7 Gh0stz Win User

    First Look At The New COD

    i want killstreaks gone and i want perks that will be usefull
  14. Kiddeth Win User

    First Look At The New COD

    that level of up close detail is pointless. how it translates into distance detail is important though.
  15. Mark Sherwood Win User

    First Look At The New COD

    You can only edit your own post within a set time of posting it Spindel :)

    N7, you're welcome my friend! Something more rewarding for CoD MP sounds good. I wouldn't mind seeing more ties between MP and SP either. Camo for those that complete the game on legendary, or something alike.

    Mad Cow, stubborn they are, that much is true. I hate how I have to wait a few years to see Ghosts 2 and as much as I disliked Ghosts, I will buy 2 just to see the conclusion. As for the MP I wouldn't grumble if they added skill tracking or some skill tree
    or something like that. Ghosts MP was poor for the classes. All those different soldiers yet no tree to follow? That would of been the best place for it.
  16. A Virtual Duck Win User

    First Look At The New COD

    CoD: Roasts

    Launches on Xbox 360, Xbox One, PC, PS3, PS4, Ouya, Amazon Fire TV, Android, iOS, Windows Phone.

    Will not launch on Wii U.
Thema:

First Look At The New COD

Loading...
  1. First Look At The New COD - Similar Threads - COD

  2. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  3. Is Cod ghosts disc to digital? XB1 version

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Cod ghosts disc to digital? XB1 version: I put the disc in and it starts installing but won’t let me claim the license it is XB1 version submitted by /u/Who1sTravis [link] [comments]
  4. The game literally unplayable xbox pc app cod

    in XboX Insiders
    The game literally unplayable xbox pc app cod: hello guys i just bought pc gamepass to play black ops 7 with my friends, previously i had the game on steam but since i redownloaded it from the xbox pc app the game has crazy stutters for like...
  5. COD 2 Xbox multiplayer WHO WANTS TO JOIN

    in XboX Insiders
    COD 2 Xbox multiplayer WHO WANTS TO JOIN: Lets go friends play submitted by /u/Classic_Piano_8890 [link] [comments]
  6. Feature request: Edit game (like COD) loadouts in the Xbox app for mobile

    in XboX Insiders
    Feature request: Edit game (like COD) loadouts in the Xbox app for mobile: Might sound a bit out there, but this would’ve awesome. Currently you have to be in-game to do this. If it was available in the app I would be using it daily. COD perhaps because it is all...
  7. Xbox is tweaking im tryna play cod what this error code mean? 8B050033 is the code not sure...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox is tweaking im tryna play cod what this error code mean? 8B050033 is the code not sure...: Xbox is tweaking im tryna play cod what this error code mean? 8B050033 is the code not sure what it means at all but yea I need help with it submitted by /u/PuzzleheadedSeat4258 [link] [comments]
  8. Second play cod black ops

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Second play cod black ops: I have two accounts both with game pass signed into Xbox. When I go to cod black op multiplayer or zombies and turn on my second controller nothing happens. I go into settings and manually assign...
  9. [Xbox] Why does COD BO6 not have new FSR and DLSS

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox] Why does COD BO6 not have new FSR and DLSS: I just played COD BO6 on Game Pass. After going into the settings, I noticed that options like FSR3 were missing, only FSR1 was available, and DLSS frame generation and FSR 3 frame generation were...
  10. COD WWII recently came to game pass but its not launching due to license issue so it says...

    in XboX Insiders
    COD WWII recently came to game pass but its not launching due to license issue so it says...: I just Downloaded COD WWII on my pc and when launching it is says I dont have a license or it left game pass but the game just came to game pass. Is it only playable on console or is it a bug this...