First Look At The New COD

Discus and support First Look At The New COD in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to see another COD 2 in the WW2 era, no kill streaks and just the usual classes and along with public hosted lobbies with the choice of kicking,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iBakez, Apr 22, 2014.

  1. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest

    First Look At The New COD


    I want to see another COD 2 in the WW2 era, no kill streaks and just the usual classes and along with public hosted lobbies with the choice of kicking, that was back when COD was fun, nowadays to many people take the game way to serious for my liking and
    all these unlockables and killstreakes just kill the game. But the chances of anything like this happening is slim to none due to all the kids will get the mardies on because they cant win at a true skill game.
     
    Farscape247, Apr 23, 2014
    #16
  2. Farscape I put my money on the fact that that ^ is the very reason CoD4 was so epic. Just raw, even and simple. Straight up fairness.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 24, 2014
    #17
  3. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    i want a WW2 game i enjoyed playing missions like oparation market garden etc
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Apr 24, 2014
    #18
  4. First Look At The New COD

    Just re release COD4, no changes, just a load of new maps. Oh and ban the cheats and hackers. Then do the same with W@W. Because after those two games everything went down hill
     
    RustyBucket21, Apr 24, 2014
    #19
  5. Kiddeth
    Kiddeth Guest
    that level of up close detail is pointless. how it translates into distance detail is important though.
     
    Kiddeth, Apr 24, 2014
    #20
  6. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    i want killstreaks gone and i want perks that will be usefull
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Apr 24, 2014
    #21
  7. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    I remember,they did a similar 1st picture of the new COD,with COD ghost....

    We will see what Activition has really to offert with this new COD at E3,but pretty sure we won't see any major changes in the franchise.But still a future best seller.
     
    Tzar of kaos, Apr 24, 2014
    #22
  8. First Look At The New COD

    [quote user="Tzar"]I remember, they did a similar 1st picture of the new COD, with COD ghost....[/quote]Hence, why I'm hesitant to jump to conclusions with this game. I shall wait and see.
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 24, 2014
    #23
  9. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    yeah the world first got word of ghosts on 26th april and activision gave us a live action "the ghosts are real" video on 2nd may
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Apr 24, 2014
    #24
  10. I personally enjoy how they don't so much 'announce' or 'unveil' the new Call of Duty games any more, they just sort of say "Hey, y'know that game that we all know will be released in the 2nd week of November which you knew would be coming 5 years ago?...
    Here's a picture, there, we did it, see you in November"
     
    Dynamic Sausage, Apr 24, 2014
    #25
  11. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
  12. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    N7 Gh0stz, Apr 24, 2014
    #27
  13. Endgamez
    Endgamez Guest

    First Look At The New COD

    A whole picture of a face to speculate on. Wow!

    I know my wife will force me to buy it, anyway, but I'm not exactly looking forward to it.
     
    Endgamez, Apr 24, 2014
    #28
  14. N7 you play A LOT better than me if you go 40 - 1 lol. I am lucky if I can scrape a lousy 30 - 40. I agree though, a WW2 game right now would be nice with some better MP. The thing that put me off W@W was the reload times on some of the guns but that's trivial.
    I also miss (another trivial point) the original score system. 5XP per kill ect..
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 24, 2014
    #29
  15. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    yeah i miss the blood and guts like when a bouncing betty would blow a limb off. i used a modded controller bk then for the single shot guns lol
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Apr 24, 2014
    #30
Thema:

First Look At The New COD

Loading...
  1. First Look At The New COD - Similar Threads - COD

  2. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  3. Is Cod ghosts disc to digital? XB1 version

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Cod ghosts disc to digital? XB1 version: I put the disc in and it starts installing but won’t let me claim the license it is XB1 version submitted by /u/Who1sTravis [link] [comments]
  4. The game literally unplayable xbox pc app cod

    in XboX Insiders
    The game literally unplayable xbox pc app cod: hello guys i just bought pc gamepass to play black ops 7 with my friends, previously i had the game on steam but since i redownloaded it from the xbox pc app the game has crazy stutters for like...
  5. COD 2 Xbox multiplayer WHO WANTS TO JOIN

    in XboX Insiders
    COD 2 Xbox multiplayer WHO WANTS TO JOIN: Lets go friends play submitted by /u/Classic_Piano_8890 [link] [comments]
  6. Feature request: Edit game (like COD) loadouts in the Xbox app for mobile

    in XboX Insiders
    Feature request: Edit game (like COD) loadouts in the Xbox app for mobile: Might sound a bit out there, but this would’ve awesome. Currently you have to be in-game to do this. If it was available in the app I would be using it daily. COD perhaps because it is all...
  7. Xbox is tweaking im tryna play cod what this error code mean? 8B050033 is the code not sure...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox is tweaking im tryna play cod what this error code mean? 8B050033 is the code not sure...: Xbox is tweaking im tryna play cod what this error code mean? 8B050033 is the code not sure what it means at all but yea I need help with it submitted by /u/PuzzleheadedSeat4258 [link] [comments]
  8. Second play cod black ops

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Second play cod black ops: I have two accounts both with game pass signed into Xbox. When I go to cod black op multiplayer or zombies and turn on my second controller nothing happens. I go into settings and manually assign...
  9. [Xbox] Why does COD BO6 not have new FSR and DLSS

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox] Why does COD BO6 not have new FSR and DLSS: I just played COD BO6 on Game Pass. After going into the settings, I noticed that options like FSR3 were missing, only FSR1 was available, and DLSS frame generation and FSR 3 frame generation were...
  10. COD WWII recently came to game pass but its not launching due to license issue so it says...

    in XboX Insiders
    COD WWII recently came to game pass but its not launching due to license issue so it says...: I just Downloaded COD WWII on my pc and when launching it is says I dont have a license or it left game pass but the game just came to game pass. Is it only playable on console or is it a bug this...