FIRST GAMER TO COMPLETE 111 GAMES LEGIT

Discus and support FIRST GAMER TO COMPLETE 111 GAMES LEGIT in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; IM AN THE FIRST GAMER AS OF TODAY 6/10/17 TO COMPLETE 111 GAMES OUT 131 GAMES AN IN 6 YEARS I DEDICATED MY HARD EARNED WORK TO STALLION83 AN SMRNOV AN... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OoFrozenkaosOo, Jun 10, 2017.

1. FIRST GAMER TO COMPLETE 111 GAMES LEGIT

IM AN THE FIRST GAMER AS OF TODAY 6/10/17 TO COMPLETE 111 GAMES OUT 131 GAMES AN IN 6 YEARS I DEDICATED MY HARD EARNED WORK TO STALLION83 AN SMRNOV AN BILL GATES AN THE XBLPET TEAM AS WELL AS XBOX SUPPORT I WOULD LIKEBTO TELL MY STORY TO XBOX AN BILL GATES
    LIKE STALLION83 IVE WORKED SO HARD FOR THIS AN CAN'T WAIT RO TELL MY STORY. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME!

:)

OoFrozenkaosOo, Jun 10, 2017
  2. IM THE FIRST LEGIT GAMER TO COMPLETE 111 GAMES!

IM AN THE FIRST GAMER AS OF TODAY 6/10/17 TO COMPLETE 111 GAMES OUT 131 GAMES AN IN 6 YEARS I DEDICATED MY HARD EARNED WORK TO STALLION83 AN SMRNOV AN BILL GATES AN THE XBLPET TEAM AS WELL AS XBOX SUPPORT I WOULD LIKEBTO TELL MY STORY TO XBOX AN BILL GATES
    LIKE STALLION83 IVE WORKED SO HARD FOR THIS AN CAN'T WAIT RO TELL MY STORY. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME!

OoFrozenkaosOo, Jun 10, 2017
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    IM THE FIRST LEGIT GAMER TO COMPLETE 111 GAMES!

As I told you in your other thread
    here
    you certainly not the first gamer to complete 111 games "legit".

I did that years ago.

Daft Badger, Jun 10, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Eer ok.

I've completed over 180 games so you are definitely not the first person to complete 111 games & I know people who have completed over 200 games.

Bill Gates???? you're a bit behind the times with that.

Daft Badger, Jun 10, 2017
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    He's been too busy playing the games.

Smwutches, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Eer ok.

I've completed over 180 games so you are definitely not the first person to complete 111 games & I know people who have completed over 200 games.

7. Smwutches Win User

He's been too busy playing the games.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

IM THE FIRST LEGIT GAMER TO COMPLETE 111 GAMES!

As I told you in your other thread
    here
    you certainly not the first gamer to complete 111 games "legit".

I did that years ago.
  9. IngameInstincts Win User

Hub for Legit Players v2: the best it's gunna get.

I am legit , got the game since released for first time. Looking forward to beat Mad Moxxi DLC the legit way . Any help will be appreciated . Mature gamer here.
  10. ChickinOnaChain Win User

XBOX STAFF : IS THIS SITE LEGIT?

First, I'm NOT Xbox staff. Legit? Probably. A friend sent it to me too. It looks like book face but for gamers. I thanked him and declined.
Thema:

1. FIRST GAMER TO COMPLETE 111 GAMES LEGIT - Similar Threads - GAMER COMPLETE 111

2. When are Xbox going to take action against dupe gamer tags

in XBoX on Consoles
    When are Xbox going to take action against dupe gamer tags: Hello, I was wondering if Xbox was going to do anything about the duplicate gamer tags that are out there. I have a gamer tag that I want to un-space but can’t because there’s a duplicate of it...
  3. Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...: Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an now i cant find him please help me get that msg back so i can find him...
  4. How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?: I know the persons gamertag and alias first name but i know the name is probably fake. How do i find the ip address so i can stop the bullying. 6c9866ea-842a-4f88-a809-9d60804c691a
  5. To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...: To upgrade yourself as the xbox gamer on the upcoming digital series x or stick with current series x the one with the disk drive? What I should do on this case or the situation on the scenario?...
  6. Why have i got 20000 more gamer score?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have i got 20000 more gamer score?: I was playing on my Xbox 360 and all of a sudden I got an extra 20000 gamerscore. could someone help? 96956507-edfe-48bd-811a-ad38d8d5c383
  7. Gamer tag greyed out when try to sign on Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag greyed out when try to sign on Xbox live: I have a Xbox 360 when I try to sign in to play black ops 2 when I click xbox live for multiplayer the gamertag pops up and won't let me click on it cause its greyed out and also when I do sign...
  8. Retro Gamer trying to get uk Xbox 360 working in Canada

in XBoX on Consoles
    Retro Gamer trying to get uk Xbox 360 working in Canada: I read on another thread that I just need to swap out the power brick of a NA Xbox 360 for the uk 360 but the connections to the Xbox is not the same so the NA cord does not fit into the uk 360. I...
  9. I have been gamer pic banned, for a photo of me and my girlfriend? (attached)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been gamer pic banned, for a photo of me and my girlfriend? (attached): So i have been communication banned (however on enforcements it appears with the tag “gamer pic ban”) for a profile picture of me and my girlfriend? the picture isnt sexually suggestive, nor...
  10. I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help: I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. How do I use my original db77b83e-9c0b-4428-9cdf-52b1308c73d0