First buy xbox one s, created the account and get game pass ultimated for 1$ today. Try to...

Discus and support First buy xbox one s, created the account and get game pass ultimated for 1$ today. Try to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; First buy xbox one s, created the account and get game pass ultimated for 1$ today. Try to find and play GTA V and cant do it. App asked to pay. Maybe... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Glebas Klebavicius, Dec 4, 2023.

1. First buy xbox one s, created the account and get game pass ultimated for 1$ today. Try to...

First buy xbox one s, created the account and get game pass ultimated for 1$ today. Try to find and play GTA V and cant do it. App asked to pay. Maybe i cant understand something?

:)

Glebas Klebavicius, Dec 4, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Want to purchase a 1 year game pass

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Kendall, the best way to get 1 year of Game Pass Ultimate would be to buy the 1 year Live Gold redeem in your account and then redeem a 1 month Game Pass Ultimate card, so the system will convert the Gold into Ultimate and you will stay with 13 months of Ultimate.

Note: You must not have any Game Pass Ultimate subscription active on your account to perform this procedure.
  3. stanlyko25 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

hm..and i have one more question...i bought PC game pass for 1€...if u buy now ultimate for 1€ it will give me +1 month MORE ? or it will only upgrade my game pass PC to ULTIMATE??

maybe i should first buy ultimate and then pc game pass to get 2month for 2€ ...idk im ne where so im asking
  4. Georges C. Win User

Help with gamepass

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Georges C

I am a gamer and expert on the XBOX platform.Welcome to the community.

Hello Chrisoney, as you have 12 months of live Gold in your account, just buy 1 month of Game Pass Ultimate and that these 12 months of Live Gold will convert to Ultimate, and in total you will be left with 13 months of Ultimate Game Pass.

Best regards,

5. Georges C. Win User

disapointed

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Happy New Year.

Hello FelixTheGreat14, if you want to have more Game Pass Ultimate time for your niece, the best way would be to let that Game Pass for PC expire, then buy 6 months or 12 months of Live Gold and redeem on account, then buy one month of Game Pass Ultimate and redeem in the account that this time of Live Gold will become Ultimate.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Free 14 day trial

You don't get a 14 day trial when creating a new account.

Trials codes are now sometimes packed in with consoles or games you purchase. Not with newly created accounts.

But as an alternative, you could get a Game Pass Ultimate Trial for dirt cheap (depending on where you live for 1$, 1€ or 1 Pound or similar) here: https://www.microsoft.com/p/xbox-game-pass-ultimate/cfq7ttc0khs0

The Game Pass Ultimate allows you a full month of Xbox Live Gold as well as access to over 100 games on console and over 100 games on PC.

And in that one month, you also get your free Games with Gold, as well as the Deals with Gold discounts on games.
Thema:

First buy xbox one s, created the account and get game pass ultimated for 1$ today. Try to...

1. First buy xbox one s, created the account and get game pass ultimated for 1$ today. Try to... - Similar Threads - buy created account

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...: Sent in my Elite Pro 2 controller, since the left bumper stopped responding consistently. It came back a week and a half later, and the techs apparently used a freaking crowbar to pry the face...
  4. How do I secretly buy a game for my bf on his Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I secretly buy a game for my bf on his Xbox?: I want to preorder the new college football game for my bf and seen there is a package deal with the deluxe version of that game and madden 25. I don’t play those games lol so I don’t know what...
  5. Will Microsoft buy Steam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Microsoft buy Steam?: Hello Microsoft! I've known since last month that the company would be interested in buying Valve, which owns Steam, and this generated a lot of controversy, is this information true? Look what a...
  6. IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...

in XboX Insiders
    IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...: With IA you can translate audio in every language of the world. This feature, as you can understood, Is essential for gamers and developer and could be added as a accessibility setting, or instead...
  7. Is there a way for me to buy Elden ring and use it on Xbox and pc?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way for me to buy Elden ring and use it on Xbox and pc?: I really want to buy Elden ring, but I want to be able to play it on my pc and Xbox. Is there any way to be able to do that without buying 2 copies? submitted by /u/_Booker_DeWitt_ [link]...
  8. Do I have to buy a new Xbox or ?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Do I have to buy a new Xbox or ?: I was playing r6 and i got kicked out the game I was trying to sign back it and was saying you been ban from this Xbox console network like for no reason do I buy a new Xbox or is there another...
  9. Should i wait for july 4th to buy a series x?

in XboX Insiders
    Should i wait for july 4th to buy a series x?: I have been looking into purchasing a new series x which are currently 10% off (going for $450) would it be best to wait for the 4th of july for a better sale? submitted by...
  10. I can't buy any games on microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't buy any games on microsoft: I am trying to buy minecraft and for some reason I can't buy it. It says my account doesn't have access to it. I have a similar problem when I try to play halo infinite because I can't access the...