Finding Xbox Live Games On the App Store

Discus and support Finding Xbox Live Games On the App Store in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've noticed recently that games such as Tomb Raider and Minecraft Story Mode feature the "Xbox Live" Label to distinguish themselves from other apps... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DeniableBread56, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Finding Xbox Live Games On the App Store

I've noticed recently that games such as Tomb Raider and Minecraft Story Mode feature the "Xbox Live" Label to distinguish themselves from other apps as more traditional games. Is there a section of the app store, or the xbox app, that seperates these games
    from the all the other apps, or at the very least a tag that I can type into the search bar to find these games? There doesn't seem to be any and I can't imagine trying to find these games clumped with all the other apps.

:)

DeniableBread56, Feb 1, 2016
  2. JFSA16
    JFSA16 Guest
    Netflix app not showing up anywhere

I just bought Netflix and I cannot find the app anywhere on Xbox One... I tried on "My games and apps" and even in the app store! I live in Portugal and Netflix arrived here less than a month ago.

JFSA16, Feb 1, 2016
  3. waterxp1
    waterxp1 Guest
    How to find all xbox live games on Xbox one?

Hi,

I have seen many xbox live games in App stores on Win10, but I cannot see the live games on my xbox one store.

If I download some live games from my Win10, I found some games can be found in my xbox one at the same time. Some games and apps can download and play well on xbox one but some not. Could you tell me how to find all live games on my xbox one? I want download
    more.

Thx.

waterxp1, Feb 1, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Finding Xbox Live Games On the App Store