Finding the email address I used for the Xbox account I used for playing Forza Horizon 5...

Discus and support Finding the email address I used for the Xbox account I used for playing Forza Horizon 5... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I had first bought Forza Horizon 5, I was playing it with my friend. He recently told me he started playing again and asked me if I remember his... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TheNegligible, Apr 22, 2023.

1. Finding the email address I used for the Xbox account I used for playing Forza Horizon 5...

When I had first bought Forza Horizon 5, I was playing it with my friend. He recently told me he started playing again and asked me if I remember his old account's name (gamertag). I told him I did not and said "if you still have the old screenshots from our sessions back then, maybe one of them might have your gamertag hence help you remember the email you used". The next day he messaged me that he managed to get his account back through remembering the email address of that gamertag and he is playing without problems right now. I asked him to send me my gamertag and he did. Problem is, its a different account than my Microsoft Store account. I've sent my pc for repairs once since then and they formatted it, and I formatted it myself as well not too long ago. It was my first time creating an Xbox account and I don't remember the email address I've used to log in. Any ways I can recover my Xbox account? It has all my progress on Forza Horizon 5 so its crucial that I find that account if I want to play Forza Horizon 5 again since its a really big game and I've had many hours of progress in that account.

:)

TheNegligible, Apr 22, 2023
  2. TheNegligible Win User

Finding the email address I used for the Xbox account I used for playing Forza Horizon 5 with my friend

Oh, I provided everything till my birthdate and postal code, and they emailed me that the information I provided was not enough.
  3. DeniqL Win User

Finding the email address I used for the Xbox account I used for playing Forza Horizon 5 with my friend

Hi,! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Do you remember if you linked a secondary email or phone number to that account?

If not the only way to sort this out then is by going to the log in page with a secondary email and once there select “forgot password.” Choosing the “forgot password” option will send you the link to a form . You will need to fill it out and wait for Microsoft to contact you and try to help regain access to theaccount, :)

Here are the detailed instructions and tips to fill the form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  4. DeniqL Win User

You need to create a new account and put it there. Just to get through

After that if you provide enough info the system will automatically relate the form to the actual account you want to recover
  5. TheNegligible Win User

Even though people might have used the account only on Windows, it still blatantly asks "Which Xbox console do you use with your account the most often?". Let's see how this is going to result. Is there anything more I can try?
  6. TheNegligible Win User

Well, I'm trying this right now but the first question in the form is "What Microsoft account are you trying to get back into?" and it wants me to write "Email, phone, or Skype name". I at least try to enter my phone number and it says "The Microsoft account you've entered does not exist.". I mean, what? I'm trying to get back into an account I don't remember. How can I answer this question?
Thema:

Finding the email address I used for the Xbox account I used for playing Forza Horizon 5...

1. Finding the email address I used for the Xbox account I used for playing Forza Horizon 5... - Similar Threads - Finding email address

2. Sign in We couldn't find a work or school account with that email address.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign in We couldn't find a work or school account with that email address.: Sign in We couldn't find a work or school account with that email address. 39aeb655-4cfb-41a7-bf9c-d23aa9074c63
  3. Need Help Finding Old Email Address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help Finding Old Email Address: Hey, wondering if anyone can help me. I’m trying to log into an old Xbox account but all I can remember is my Gamertag, I’m struggling to remember what email address I used, Xbox support have been...
  4. We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox: I have contacted epic games and given the following ref my son:- Xbox gamer Id Email address connected to Xbox Evidence of fortnite purchases via Xbox/microsoft account Fornite works fine and...
  5. I can find the username but i cannot remember the email address.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can find the username but i cannot remember the email address.: Hi Team, I have reinstalled Minecraft application o PS4 and trying to login with my microsoft account. but i get "Ooops looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your...
  6. Is there a way to find out the email address for a gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to find out the email address for a gamertag?: So I played Minecraft with a couple of friends on an Aternos server (I still have access as an admin to it) back in April of 2022. Stopped playing 2 months later. As of a few days ago I wanted to...
  7. I don’t know the email address I used to set up my account. Is there a way to find out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don’t know the email address I used to set up my account. Is there a way to find out...: I recently bought an Xbox x and wiped my old console before trading it in. Unfortunately I can’t remember the email address that I had my account set up with and I’m unable to log in. Is there...
  8. PS4 Lost Email and Address, trying to find how to unlink my microsoft account from PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS4 Lost Email and Address, trying to find how to unlink my microsoft account from PS4: I have recently lost my minecraft microsoft ps4 account email and password. I can easily remember my username and date of birth. I have tried multiple different emails and I still cant find it. If...
  9. How can i find out my xbox email address if i no longer have my xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i find out my xbox email address if i no longer have my xbox?: I would like to get my account back but i no longer have my xbox to check. I have tried every email i have access to but have had no luck. I remember my gamertag if that has any use. I think that...
  10. Xbox Rewards emails going to old email address, cant find where to change it??

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Rewards emails going to old email address, cant find where to change it??: Someone locked my previous support post on this Can you unlock it? The solution given by the support agent is not correct...... and not responding to the message i sent... and i want to reply to...