Finding out if a Xbox gift card was redeemed by a hacker or by the intended recipient

Discus and support Finding out if a Xbox gift card was redeemed by a hacker or by the intended recipient in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have been getting my girlfriend’s daughter Xbox gift cards so she can play her games and twice now it said the card has beef redeemed. Now I’m real... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by john taniewski, Jan 27, 2024.

1. Finding out if a Xbox gift card was redeemed by a hacker or by the intended recipient

I have been getting my girlfriend’s daughter Xbox gift cards so she can play her games and twice now it said the card has beef redeemed. Now I’m real careful to keep them safe until I get them to her. Is there any way I can find out the phone number they where redeemed by or the town they where redeemed in so I can prove or disprove that it’s not the daughter but really a hacker. Thanks

:)

john taniewski, Jan 27, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Finding out if a Xbox gift card was redeemed by a hacker or by the intended recipient