Finding it auto renewal is on or off.

Discus and support Finding it auto renewal is on or off. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since familly gold has been finnished and we now have 3 different accounts I cant find if auto renewal is still active on any of the accounts. Can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SuperReaper666, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Finding it auto renewal is on or off.

Since familly gold has been finnished and we now have 3 different accounts I cant find if auto renewal is still active on any of the accounts.

Can anyone tell me where to find this so I can turn it off....

:)

SuperReaper666, Feb 8, 2014
  2. Sneaky Auto-Renewal tricks!

I think the main reason that people are frustrated by the auto- renewal, is the difficulty in finding and turning it off. A simple on/off switch in an easy to find place would lead to a lot of happy customers.

CardiacArrestOG, Feb 8, 2014
  3. Klokkwork
    Klokkwork Guest
    Uh oh.. That shouldn't have happened

Just keep in mind that any time you switch off auto-renewal, you get a notification email. And if it turns back on, you get a notification email. If you turn it off, make note of whether or not you got the email. If you didn't, then something didn't process
    right, and you should assume your auto-renewal is still on. If you turn off your auto-renewal, get the email notifying you it's off, then you apply a prepaid Gold membership card before your Gold expires, it will turn your auto-renewal back on. They tell
    you this when you turn off your auto-renewal.

Klokkwork, Feb 8, 2014
  4. DGYT
    DGYT Guest

Dashboard > Account > manage payment ... never mind I found an official xbox link, here mate

support.xbox.com/.../cancel-xbox-live-gold-subscription

DGYT, Feb 8, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: