Find Email with gamertag?

Discus and support Find Email with gamertag? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a super old Xbox 360 account I really want to find. The issue is I don't have the email to it. I tried many emails I knew my dad used. The best... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jonah Edwards, Feb 21, 2023.

1. Find Email with gamertag?

I have a super old Xbox 360 account I really want to find. The issue is I don't have the email to it. I tried many emails I knew my dad used. The best I got was my sister's 2016 Xbox one account. Something I'm super scared about is that my account was overridden by that Xbox one account. I don't even know if that is possible. I'm NOT saying that it was overridden but I thought it could be a possibility. My biggest goal is to recover this account and get back to playing my favorite old games. The gamertag is the only thing I have found.

If you need any info like the username to the account, I will gladly share it.

:)

Jonah Edwards, Feb 21, 2023
  2. iTsFx Win User

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

Please check this video to see if helps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJoHABBUc_Q

Best regards.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Finding email from gamertag

Hi CrystalGem612, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

There is no option to finding an email from Gamertag but you can definitely sign in using your Microsoft account to https://account.xbox.com/profile for you to check if the email that you're using is linked to the correct Xbox profile.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Finding email from gamertag

You're welcome and thank you for your kind understanding.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Halo Infinite account disapeared?

No, you can't find the email linked to the gamertag trough the gamertag as anyone can see the gamertag, will be a huge privacy issue
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Find an email address linked to a gamertag

Have you tried the steps
    here
Thema:

1. Find Email with gamertag? - Similar Threads - Find Email gamertag

2. Is there anyway to find an email you used for an old account with just the gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to find an email you used for an old account with just the gamertag?: Is there anyway to find an email for an old account with knowing just the gamertag and password? ae8a90cd-5283-4412-a9fb-2a2f3db4e2e6
  3. How can i find my email for a gamertag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can i find my email for a gamertag?: i forgotten my profile email, im trying to log back in, been trying to remember for the past 30 days. I **** up by restarting my system 6a8836fa-9c42-49a0-ae8d-126876b53c33
  4. How do I find out my email used for xbox if I can't sign in and only have my gamertag and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find out my email used for xbox if I can't sign in and only have my gamertag and...: So my issue is that I have no idea what my email is considering that I made my account years ago. I thought that I finally figured it out when I used my oldest email I remember and it kind of...
  5. How do I recover a gamertag/find the email and associated account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover a gamertag/find the email and associated account?: Hello all. I recently reset my console due to certain games not updating and constantly getting stuck on said loading screen. However, this has caused me to lose or be locked out of my gamertag...
  6. Is there a way to find out the email address for a gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to find out the email address for a gamertag?: So I played Minecraft with a couple of friends on an Aternos server (I still have access as an admin to it) back in April of 2022. Stopped playing 2 months later. As of a few days ago I wanted to...
  7. How to find the email to my gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to find the email to my gamertag: I made an Xbox account online so I don't have any way of checking the email because it got erased but I have the gamertag. c85e1def-6a27-483d-bb6e-8d200724f9c5
  8. Gamertag known but need to find original email link to it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag known but need to find original email link to it: I'm hoping someone can help me... I recently had to reset my xbox one console under the advisement of xbox support. Little did I know that the email address link to my original gamertag was no...
  9. How can I find the email or cel associated with a gamertag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I find the email or cel associated with a gamertag?: We had to reformat our xbox one because it was having all kinds of problems and now my son can't log back in to his account. We know the gamertag but the only email address or cel number he could...
  10. Find an email address linked to a gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Find an email address linked to a gamertag: Hi everyone, I changed my xbox and wanted to use my xbox account to my new xbox to play the games I already started on the previous one. However, I don't remember the email address I used to...