Find an email address linked to a gamertag

Discus and support Find an email address linked to a gamertag in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I changed my xbox and wanted to use my xbox account to my new xbox to play the games I already started on the previous one. However, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SacOrage2258987, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Find an email address linked to a gamertag

Hi everyone,

I changed my xbox and wanted to use my xbox account to my new xbox to play the games I already started on the previous one.

However, I don't remember the email address I used to create my xbox account. I just have the gamertag. How can I find the email address linked to my gamertag please?

Thanks!

:)

SacOrage2258987, Oct 10, 2017
  2. Change Email associated with GamerTag

So here is the issue, i have had my gamertag for quite a long time now and the email address linked to the gamertag is no longer available to me. What i am looking to find out is how i can transfer my gamertag to my most recent email address

Thank you

OrderedSquash27, Oct 10, 2017
  3. Pebb
    Pebb Guest
    The Crew 2 (X1) (2018)

I would like to try out the closed beta. Unfortunately the account linked to my gamertag doesn’t have an address in the email box.

4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Have you tried the steps
    here

Daft Badger, Oct 10, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Have you tried the steps
    here
  6. brownski1 Win User

Help for son playing with friend on Minecraft

Hi, thanks for your reply.

When I click that link it asks me for an email address. Is this for my son's account or mine? Something I noticed on our xbox is that my two younger sons have gamertags but their email addresses are not connected to these, and I can't find a way to link the two without it trying to create a new gamertag for their emails.
  7. medium bloke Win User

email address stuck 2 wrong gamertag

If someone else is already using the email address you want for a gamertag, then you cannot re-use the email unless the other person changes their email linked to their gamertag. If you make a new email address, then you can link it to a gamertag you want
    if it's available.
  8. WPAK Win User

Gamertag linked to the wrong email address

9. I am JeffRay90 Win User

Gamertag linked to the wrong email address

In order for someone to change your security info (the alternate account) they must have access to your account. You should change your password as recommended by the support team .

1) Sign in at http://account.live.com then choose Change Password.

I assume you have a problem getting the key code when asked since it linked to an alternate account you do not know.

To change the alternate account. Follow these steps

1) Sign in at http://account.live.com then choose Edit Security Info

[Click on the Overview tab --> Security Info]

2) Delete the alternative email address. (It will take 30 days for changes to occur)

3) Add a new alternative email

support.xbox.com/.../change-xbox-live-gamertag
Thema:

1. Find an email address linked to a gamertag - Similar Threads - Find email address

2. Sign in We couldn't find a work or school account with that email address.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign in We couldn't find a work or school account with that email address.: Sign in We couldn't find a work or school account with that email address. 39aeb655-4cfb-41a7-bf9c-d23aa9074c63
  3. Need Help Finding Old Email Address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help Finding Old Email Address: Hey, wondering if anyone can help me. I’m trying to log into an old Xbox account but all I can remember is my Gamertag, I’m struggling to remember what email address I used, Xbox support have been...
  4. We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox: I have contacted epic games and given the following ref my son:- Xbox gamer Id Email address connected to Xbox Evidence of fortnite purchases via Xbox/microsoft account Fornite works fine and...
  5. I can find the username but i cannot remember the email address.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can find the username but i cannot remember the email address.: Hi Team, I have reinstalled Minecraft application o PS4 and trying to login with my microsoft account. but i get "Ooops looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your...
  6. Is there a way to find out the email address for a gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to find out the email address for a gamertag?: So I played Minecraft with a couple of friends on an Aternos server (I still have access as an admin to it) back in April of 2022. Stopped playing 2 months later. As of a few days ago I wanted to...
  7. I don’t know the email address I used to set up my account. Is there a way to find out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don’t know the email address I used to set up my account. Is there a way to find out...: I recently bought an Xbox x and wiped my old console before trading it in. Unfortunately I can’t remember the email address that I had my account set up with and I’m unable to log in. Is there...
  8. PS4 Lost Email and Address, trying to find how to unlink my microsoft account from PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS4 Lost Email and Address, trying to find how to unlink my microsoft account from PS4: I have recently lost my minecraft microsoft ps4 account email and password. I can easily remember my username and date of birth. I have tried multiple different emails and I still cant find it. If...
  9. How can i find out my xbox email address if i no longer have my xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i find out my xbox email address if i no longer have my xbox?: I would like to get my account back but i no longer have my xbox to check. I have tried every email i have access to but have had no luck. I remember my gamertag if that has any use. I think that...
  10. Xbox Rewards emails going to old email address, cant find where to change it??

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Rewards emails going to old email address, cant find where to change it??: Someone locked my previous support post on this Can you unlock it? The solution given by the support agent is not correct...... and not responding to the message i sent... and i want to reply to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what email address is linked to gamertag