Finally streamed a song and movie from iphone but still alittle disappointed

Discus and support Finally streamed a song and movie from iphone but still alittle disappointed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Today finally streamed a movie and a song to the xbox one with a app from my iphone.But the disappointing part is when I tried to play killer instint... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TILL DA DEATH, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Finally streamed a song and movie from iphone but still alittle disappointed

Today finally streamed a movie and a song to the xbox one with a app from my iphone.But the disappointing part is when I tried to play killer instint while streaming from my phone the music cut off.I really hope microsoft gets this right because xbox live
    isnt live anymore without my own customized music running in the backround in a multiplayer game.Sony said that they are working to allow this function and they are looking really attractive right now.Im going to wait for the next update microsoft needs to
    allow this there are allot of people who want this function.

:)

TILL DA DEATH, Jan 23, 2014
  2. Wanorios
    Wanorios Guest

how did you manage to stream?

Wanorios, Jan 23, 2014
  3. Finally streamed a song and movie from iphone but still alittle disappointed

theres an app called moliplayer and arkuda for iphone

TILL DA DEATH, Jan 23, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: