Finally!! Have you ever had that erg the join this xbox club but you never did?

Discus and support Finally!! Have you ever had that erg the join this xbox club but you never did? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; View Poll submitted by /u/TwitchWaterYT [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TwitchWaterYT, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Finally!! Have you ever had that erg the join this xbox club but you never did?

/u/TwitchWaterYT, Dec 2, 2020
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

xbox club

if I want to join a club and they keep sayin something about my past behavior. and I have never done something like that what should I do
    What is the club? Is it an official Xbox club, or a normal one made my Xbox users? If it's a normal club made by Xbox users, then it's possible that you might have done something in the past to offend one of the club administrators, and that's why they aren't
    letting you join.
  3. daltaan Win User

Xbox App won't pull up my friends list.

Hi Clip V had the same problem this is what I did I jumped onto my Xbox One searched for a club and requested to join. Once I was accepted I jumped on the xbox and surprise I could see my friends list again did not change any settings give it a try. Must
    be a bug with Microsoft somewhere.
    Wow. That actually worked for me too. I've had this problem for 8-12 months and no reasonable fix would work. Found this thread and requesting to join a club seemed to fix it. I just requested to join a couple of clubs on the app (didn't even need to
    be accepted), followed them, hit refresh on the app and my friends list finally loaded right up. If anybody else has been having this problem for a long time then try this. Thanks Doggaveli.
  4. englishcowboy81 Win User

muscle club

Ok so I spent months trying to get this club going and had no interest. I have now joined another club I do plan on launching some kind of muscle club on horizon but will chat with club leader bout you joining the club
  5. Ghost Spec Op Win User

Get the M1911 Pistol unlock for Battlefield 3 from EA's Gun Club!

[quote user="Steble01"]

isnt this also a veteran unlock.....meaning i dont have to join the gun club????

[/quote]

No this isn't a Veteran unlock...it's for belonging to Gun Club. You just have to be a part of Gun Club...and the M1911 Pistol will auto-unlock when you launch the final game. (*Not the Beta)
  6. J3573R84 Win User

Xbox Club

Hey XBF Diego M,

Thank you for your reply. I have transfered ownership of 1 of my clubs to another account i have and use as an admin in the clubs incase i ever run into any problems with my account as i have been locked out of a club in the past when it somehow removed
    me and made me request to join but i had no admin to accept the request.

I then made another club and had no issues inviting or receiving invite requests.

Before this happened my niece was playing on my phone and left the app i put on for her and was in my xbox app. I noticed the phone was open at my club and i think she had clicked the delete club tab within the club.

It said the club activity had been suspended but i clicked to keep the club. Its since then the

issue has been happening.
Thema:

Finally!! Have you ever had that erg the join this xbox club but you never did?

1. Finally!! Have you ever had that erg the join this xbox club but you never did? - Similar Threads - Finally ever erg

2. Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!: I have an Xbox One S that was enrolled in Xbox Insider, the hard drive was damaged and the system version does not allow installing another hard drive with the update available on the Xbox page....
  3. Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...: So what’s happening here 7ed89430-0298-4b16-a1d1-f59db3a60805
  4. I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...: I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering why it got cancelled 6b711641-1129-46fd-8595-cffd27ba621d
  5. Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?: 2 months ago I lost all comms in the lobby and in game I could not communicate with anyone who wasn't my friends. After this week's patch I cannot communicate with ANYONE in anyway whatsoever....
  6. When can we finally exclude games from Quick Resume?

in XboX Insiders
    When can we finally exclude games from Quick Resume?: Games like Fortnite, Apex Legends etc. often just cease to function when started from Quick Resume. Why can't I blacklist these games from using the feature? Cases where Quick Resume literally...
  7. Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically): So, I picked up a series X the other day yet am used to PC gaming in competitive games so I would like playing with my M&K in the finals. For some reason, even though I can use my keyboard and...
  8. When will we finally see a Disney+ Hotstar app for Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    When will we finally see a Disney+ Hotstar app for Xbox?: Any idea when the Disney+ Hotstar app will be added to the Xbox in Malaysia. This is a hugely popular streaming app in Asia and isn't currently available. submitted by /u/MortalW [link] [comments]
  9. Will we ever get Final Fantasy XVI on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will we ever get Final Fantasy XVI on Xbox?: Will we ever get Final Fantasy XVI on Xbox? 3d15d2fa-41f8-4996-9049-b6a88e84576e
  10. Will we ever get Final Fantasy XIV on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will we ever get Final Fantasy XIV on Xbox?: Pretty straightforward question. I know Xbox One doesn't "truly" have an end of life cycle with Microsoft still supporting it to an extent despite Next Gen on the way. But given that crossplay is...