Finally got into the Halo Flight! Here's how I finally got it to work

Discus and support Finally got into the Halo Flight! Here's how I finally got it to work in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; If you're in the Xbox insider hub app and stuck on the screen that displays pending on the bottom, hit the B button to back out to the Xbox Insider App... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jstarsky11, Jul 30, 2021.

1. Finally got into the Halo Flight! Here's how I finally got it to work

If you're in the Xbox insider hub app and stuck on the screen that displays pending on the bottom, hit the B button to back out to the Xbox Insider App home screen, look for the Halo Flight again on the PREVIEWS tab, then you should see it on the right side of the screen under the JOINED column. Click on it again. Next to the "Pending" message on the bottom of the screen a loading "wheel" of sorts will spin and spin. As soon as it stops spinning, back out and repeat the process again. This means the request timed out. DO NOT just sit and stare at that pending button all night, just back out and try again if the wheel stops spinning. I have been at this for hours like the rest of y'all, but they must've fixed something because I am officially in and so are a handful of my buddies. Good luck Spartans!

submitted by /u/jstarsky11
    [link] [comments]

/u/jstarsky11, Jul 30, 2021
  2. FredBald Win User

Doing a Game Update on Ryse, need HELP

I got in finally and here's how. First I went back to the queue page and it was still installing, I let it sit there for about 36 hours and it finally completed, The game works fine now.
  3. Dauransx1 Win User

Halo Infinite PC Gamepass - Can't launch, redirected to Gaming Services review page

Update: I got halo infi to download finally as i type this.
  4. XXxFUBAR 31xXX Win User

Finally Got This Game

Thanks, everyone, for all your input. Due to my work schedule, I still haven't had alot of time to play the game yet. I have had a blast with it, so far. This game is definitely more of a challenge. And just to throw my two cents in...not a big fan of
    people running with the flashlights. But, it's not a dealbreaker. Due to my limited chances to play, it might take me a little while to unlock my next gun. I have the MP7 unlocked from CO-OP mode, but which assault rifle should I be working towards? The
    M416 or Scar?
  5. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Finally Got This Game

[quote user="Marksman21997"]

recomend equipping the SCAR-H w/ Holographic sight, flashlight, and grip

[/quote]I don't care about what you do, just don't be an a-hole and use the flashlight.
  6. jaihawk Win User

Finally Got Titanfall

"I don't understand why people come on these "I love game xxx" thread just to say "I don't understand the hype or that the game is boring etc."

Because everyone loves to give their opinion, just like you.
Thema:

Finally got into the Halo Flight! Here's how I finally got it to work

1. Finally got into the Halo Flight! Here's how I finally got it to work - Similar Threads - Finally got Halo

2. Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!: I have an Xbox One S that was enrolled in Xbox Insider, the hard drive was damaged and the system version does not allow installing another hard drive with the update available on the Xbox page....
  3. Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...: So what’s happening here 7ed89430-0298-4b16-a1d1-f59db3a60805
  4. I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...: I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering why it got cancelled 6b711641-1129-46fd-8595-cffd27ba621d
  5. Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?: 2 months ago I lost all comms in the lobby and in game I could not communicate with anyone who wasn't my friends. After this week's patch I cannot communicate with ANYONE in anyway whatsoever....
  6. When can we finally exclude games from Quick Resume?

in XboX Insiders
    When can we finally exclude games from Quick Resume?: Games like Fortnite, Apex Legends etc. often just cease to function when started from Quick Resume. Why can't I blacklist these games from using the feature? Cases where Quick Resume literally...
  7. I ordered a replacement controller and finally got a email saying they need to controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I ordered a replacement controller and finally got a email saying they need to controller...: I ordered replacement controller and finally got a email saying they need to controller back but never been sent a address to send back too I cannot get hold of them it is awful anyone know?...
  8. playing MS Soduko on win 10 20h2, final 7 got lost

in XBoX on Windows
    playing MS Soduko on win 10 20h2, final 7 got lost: [img] not able to finish the game a08b7266-e55f-430f-b5bf-924a65162897
  9. “There Seems to be an Issue With Your Account.” Just got this final rewards email.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    “There Seems to be an Issue With Your Account.” Just got this final rewards email.: Just got the final rewards email stating that “there seems to be an issue with your account.” Please let me know what I need to do. Thank you. ad3b45ef-0356-41ca-a996-65af8aeb022c
  10. Got an email saying unable to make final rewards deposit.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got an email saying unable to make final rewards deposit.: Message follows: We were unable to make your final Rewards deposit. Any pending Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems in your account will be converted into Microsoft Rewards points in late...