Finally did it!

Discus and support Finally did it! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; You have kids Ooh?? I thought you was a about 12... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mexicola1984, May 11, 2014.

  1. Finally did it!


    You have kids Ooh??

    I thought you was a about 12...
     
    Alchemist Don, Oct 31, 2018
    #31
  2. Jedi Knight GZ Win User

    They finally did it!!!!

    [quote user="hpgem"]

    lol Funny interpretation.

    What I don't like is my character being stuck on the left side like it is. When you take your weapon out, the toon goes more in a normal/central position - which is what I like. I've been running around with my weapon (or er... spells) drawn but a guard
    threatened me because of it already. Wish I didn't have to do that. lol

    [/quote]wow really? You know you can pull the camera out for a better view? Of all the things that could have gone wrong, this is def not one of them. Such an improvement.
  3. WinsomeSword Win User

    They finally did it!!!!

    Idk about you guys but when I'm in 3rd person view my character is in the middle. He is a little more to the left than to the right but nothing major to say he is too far to the left.
  4. nightstormer666 Win User

    They finally did it!!!!

    you poeple are nuts the games gooddd
  5. WinsomeSword Win User

    They finally did it!!!!

    [quote user="hpgem"]

    Wow... I'm actually EXTREMELY disappointed in what they've done with 3rd person view. It's the 2nd thing (besides the issues with not having an hd tv) that is really making the game a drag for me. I wish it was more Oblivion style.

    [/quote]So you like walking around on invisible ice skates? Lol.
  6. SgtBattleaxe Win User

    They finally did it!!!!

    Wow... I'm actually EXTREMELY disappointed in what they've done with 3rd person view. It's the 2nd thing (besides the issues with not having an hd tv) that is really making the game a drag for me. I wish it was more Oblivion style.
Thema:

Finally did it!

Loading...
  1. Finally did it! - Similar Threads - Finally did

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade Store Pricing Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade Store Pricing Issue: Hey Insiders, I’m running into a pricing/entitlement issue with Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade in the Xbox Store under Special Offers. The £54.99 option is greyed out, and I get a £14.85...
  4. Guys i have a idea for the xbox 360 (a final update)

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys i have a idea for the xbox 360 (a final update): The xbox 360 should have one last final update where you can chose from each dashbored and still be online. This would be a very cool idea and if you are feeling spicy bring back the markectplace....
  5. Console finally updated, but now more issues after the update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console finally updated, but now more issues after the update.: I was one of those unlucky few who couldn’t update their Xbox and was reviving an error code with a ton of 0s. That was a few days ago and I decided to let Xbox fix it on their own time. Well as...
  6. Are the announced final fantasy games on the store yet?

    in XboX Insiders
    Are the announced final fantasy games on the store yet?: Fantasy submitted by /u/AverageJoeObi [link] [comments]
  7. Rematch – Final Beta Available May 28-31! - Xbox Wire

    in XboX Insiders
    Rematch – Final Beta Available May 28-31! - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  8. My Xbox series X will stop downloading "the finals" at the same spot each time

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series X will stop downloading "the finals" at the same spot each time: I went to update to the latest version of the finals, the update stoped and won't continue, I cancel and tried to restart the download and no luck. After this I tried all the troubleshooting...
  9. Pre order Final Fantasy XV and did not give me the Rewards credits!!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order Final Fantasy XV and did not give me the Rewards credits!!: Buy Final Fantasy XV on October 3rd and do not receive rewards credits c884bb75-bf2c-402b-9ae1-7fc1443c2675
  10. Pre order Final Fantasy XV and did not give me the Rewards credits!!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order Final Fantasy XV and did not give me the Rewards credits!!: Buy Final Fantasy XV on October 3rd and do not receive rewards credits!! c076ce0a-b7fa-4f93-af27-5fc33de8fde1