Finally did it!

Discus and support Finally did it! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Well done buddy! and to you too 1337 for your recent G max! Haven't played it before but I agree games need to be a little more difficult or have some... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mexicola1984, May 11, 2014.

  1. Finally did it!


    Well done buddy! and to you too 1337 for your recent G max!

    Haven't played it before but I agree games need to be a little more difficult or have some old school achievements (complete the game with only a hand full of saves ect..)
     
    Mark Sherwood, May 12, 2014
    #16
  2. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    I just finished a legendary playthrough on Ryse last night, not as hardcore as Souls but really good fun and made the game soooo much more enjoyable, My Marius felt epic towards the end keeping the combos going amid hordes of unwashed barbarians and performing
    oh so satisfying execution kills! Time for the arena!
     
    John Dowding, May 12, 2014
    #17
  3. Whagi
    Whagi Guest
    I admire anyone that completes the game. I nearly had a few heart attacks while trying. Before finally giving up. Finally did it! :)
     
    Whagi, May 12, 2014
    #18
  4. Shigurui
    Shigurui Guest

    Finally did it!

    Took your time Finally did it! ;) Seriously though well done Mex.
     
    Shigurui, May 12, 2014
    #19
  5. Well done on that Gench. I know from party the other night that you were trying this Finally did it! :D
     
    Mark Sherwood, May 12, 2014
    #20
  6. I beat it within a week not very hard...
     
    Alchemist Don, May 13, 2014
    #21
  7. You are better then me, what ever difficulty I tried it on was hard and it took me longer than that.
     
    Mark Sherwood, May 14, 2014
    #22
  8. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

    Finally did it!

    My son has completed it, not got the 1000g on it though.

    It's a shame to see a 23 year old good looking bloke ( he gets his looks from his dad Finally did it! ;) ) start to lose his hair at such a young age lol
     
    Lofty Who, May 14, 2014
    #23
  9. Ooh im good
    Ooh im good Guest
    How do you get your kids in games? I have 2 kids and niether has any interest in computer games. They are all about horse riding club/rock climbing club/ running club etc etc.

    EDIT, I've been sent a picture of a big fat guy who is meant to be a regular from here, I really hope it is him lol. So, who here is fat?
     
    Ooh im good, May 14, 2014
    #24
  10. Ooh, don't do that. You have done this in the past. Sectioned people into groups. Age, money and now obesity. Not trying to cause a fight here but really is that at all relevant or even necessary? Your subtle insults do not fall on the wayside of ignorance,
    they are picked up on and they are understood. I hope who ever you are referring to has not taken offense or been upset by your blunt approach there. Like I said to you in the past, how you project yourself impacts on how you will be received. I will leave
    it at that.

    Back on topic: Lofty, I started thinning at about that age too lol! Mexi, with Dark Souls being free next month, I am quite excited to try this myself.
     
    Mark Sherwood, May 14, 2014
    #25
  11. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    @ Cloud, not only am I thinning on the top, my wife says I have a sun spot but if I don't have my head shaved every 2 weeks the grey is really starting to show lol

    Anyway, you folks brag about your skills on Dark Souls, I managed to an extreme track on Trials earlier, 57 minutes and 423 faults, MLG me Finally did it! :)
     
    Lofty Who, May 15, 2014
    #26
  12. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest
    @Lofty wow someone who actually had a worse run than me!!!
     
    Boas BS5, May 15, 2014
    #27
  13. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

    Finally did it!

    Mate, I don't often get wound up with games but I'm sure I had steam coming from my ears lol
     
    Lofty Who, May 15, 2014
    #28
  14. Congrats Finally did it! :) - I'm looking forward to trying out this game next month when we get it for free !
     
    LadyHawk-C76E61B3-39F1-429D-A2AB-ACB895DEA03E, May 15, 2014
    #29
  15. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest
    @Lofty if any game will do that to you its trials!

    I think i will have more motivation to play DS now knowing my friends will most likely be playing it. Isnt there some sort of co-op?
     
    Boas BS5, May 15, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Finally did it!

Loading...
  1. Finally did it! - Similar Threads - Finally did

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade Store Pricing Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade Store Pricing Issue: Hey Insiders, I’m running into a pricing/entitlement issue with Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade in the Xbox Store under Special Offers. The £54.99 option is greyed out, and I get a £14.85...
  4. Guys i have a idea for the xbox 360 (a final update)

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys i have a idea for the xbox 360 (a final update): The xbox 360 should have one last final update where you can chose from each dashbored and still be online. This would be a very cool idea and if you are feeling spicy bring back the markectplace....
  5. Console finally updated, but now more issues after the update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console finally updated, but now more issues after the update.: I was one of those unlucky few who couldn’t update their Xbox and was reviving an error code with a ton of 0s. That was a few days ago and I decided to let Xbox fix it on their own time. Well as...
  6. Are the announced final fantasy games on the store yet?

    in XboX Insiders
    Are the announced final fantasy games on the store yet?: Fantasy submitted by /u/AverageJoeObi [link] [comments]
  7. Rematch – Final Beta Available May 28-31! - Xbox Wire

    in XboX Insiders
    Rematch – Final Beta Available May 28-31! - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  8. My Xbox series X will stop downloading "the finals" at the same spot each time

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series X will stop downloading "the finals" at the same spot each time: I went to update to the latest version of the finals, the update stoped and won't continue, I cancel and tried to restart the download and no luck. After this I tried all the troubleshooting...
  9. Pre order Final Fantasy XV and did not give me the Rewards credits!!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order Final Fantasy XV and did not give me the Rewards credits!!: Buy Final Fantasy XV on October 3rd and do not receive rewards credits c884bb75-bf2c-402b-9ae1-7fc1443c2675
  10. Pre order Final Fantasy XV and did not give me the Rewards credits!!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order Final Fantasy XV and did not give me the Rewards credits!!: Buy Final Fantasy XV on October 3rd and do not receive rewards credits!! c076ce0a-b7fa-4f93-af27-5fc33de8fde1