Final Fantasy XV Day One edition reads as windows edition under add to home on new Xbox One X

Discus and support Final Fantasy XV Day One edition reads as windows edition under add to home on new Xbox One X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Final Fantasy XV Day One edition reads as the windows edition gamehub under Xbox One X system traded my old xbox one for the brand new system from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Robert RedXBox, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Final Fantasy XV Day One edition reads as windows edition under add to home on new Xbox One X

Final Fantasy XV Day One edition reads as the windows edition gamehub under Xbox One X system traded my old xbox one for the brand new system from gamestop store, I wanted to report that the problem I had reported on 3months ago, seems to also effect the
    same game disc on new brand new Xbox One System, so wondering if their anyone working on a fix for this problem since its effecting the this new X console that supports the 4k video modes too. the game still runs I think, since I have to redownload the 32.94GB
    patch for it again, since I am reinstalling it on my new system from the disc itself. I traded in my xbox one original console for $200 value for the brand new console priced at $499 at gamestop, for my birthday coming up in about 2 weeks, in any case, my
    parents let me get the new console, but they will not let me yet upgrade to an 4k tv set, I own a 1080 LG 55 size tv set, and does not support that hdr 10 feature either on my old tv set, and I did get a few new games too for it, but my old copy of final fantasy
    xv day one edition is still reading as the windows edition even on this brand new console system.

I already have all the downloads I own for it on my usb drive, so I don't need to redownload the addons as far as I know, again I had old posts on this subject from my old console system, but wanted to start a new post for the Xbox One X system for this game,
    since again , I need a fix for the brand new console without being forced to buy the royal addition disc yet. again I did report it, and I don't no if anyone working on a fix at all, since it seems that only I had posted anything currently on the old posts
    on this subject, so far I just wanted to make sure Microsoft knows about this problem with the game discs reading as windows editions instead of linking to the xbox one editions on their video game consoles, this problem is also effecting the store link inside
    the game hub, but the game itself still goes to the correct game store under its right menu on the game itself under the games and apps section. so the problem is the add to home, and add to pins that is linking this game to windows edition instead of the
    Xbox One X edition version. the game plays fine last time I check before apply the download patch which can take me some time to redownload that 32.94GB patch for Final Fantasy XV Day One Edition Disc.

I posted old images on my old post for the old console before I upgraded to the Xbox One X system a few days ago.

Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition game hub is showing up under Xbox One X Console.

Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition game hub is display instead of Xbox Edition on Xbox One X Console.

:)

Robert RedXBox, Aug 21, 2018
  2. Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition game hub is showing up under Xbox One X Console.

their seems to be a bug on my Xbox one system, where my copy of Final Fantasy XV Day One Edition (Xbox one Physical Disc) is loading the game hub for Windows Edition, instead of Xbox Edition for its game hub to add to home page, this problem has existed
    for month still on new xbox one x, if theirs going to be a fix, I guess it will be a few more months before a patch fixes this error, also I reported it to the makers of this games website a few weeks ago, just wanted to update it with that info.

3. I got my copy of Far Cry 5 disc version at Gamestop, its installed and updated but says I don't own

cannot rate any physical disc content from my xbox one, also having an problem with Final Fantasy XV Day one Edition showing up as Final Fantasy XV Windows edition from its game hub, under manage game I can still get to the xbox one
    version but rating and reviewing is missing from the xbox one version of final Fantasy XV which maybe related to Far Cry 5 game saying that I don't own it and reading you are unable to rate this content message from Microsoft store, anyway here are a few more
    images of my game case and discs inside of it. also here is a link to my Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition showing up on my xbox one, if you want to see my tablet photos of that problem too. I don't no if these two problems are the cause or related to rating
    and reviewing not working for any physical xbox one , link to Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition showing up on xbox one is included here.

Final Fantasy XV Day One edition  reads as windows edition under add to home on new Xbox One X [​IMG]

game on my console or not.

https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/2dc78049-1537-4696-b14c-31ecb3a

Final Fantasy XV Day One edition  reads as windows edition under add to home on new Xbox One X [​IMG]

e423d

4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Final Fantasy XV Day One edition reads as windows edition under add to home on new Xbox One X

{Parity}, Aug 22, 2018
  5. Aventhyz
    Aventhyz Guest
    You must talk to Support and explain what happened to You, then They will tell You what to do

Aventhyz, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: