Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn

Discus and support Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It comes out....next month? I think. It's right around the corner. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Merlin4421, Apr 4, 2014.

  1. Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn


    It comes out....next month? I think. It's right around the corner.
     
    DanteSparda504, Apr 7, 2014
    #16
  2. FFVX Dante? Really? I haven't heard much about it but then I don't really follow much unless it falls on my lap. I'm gunna be very happy if this game is released soon. I figured it was late this year or next.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 8, 2014
    #17
  3. Randver
    Randver Guest
    FFVX still has TBD release date or some retail sites are showing Dec 31 2014 which is just a placeholder. I'm guessing sometime in 2015.
     
    Randver, Apr 8, 2014
    #18
  4. Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn

    Damn. Well my hopes were up for a few moments then Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn :(

    Graphics look really impressive for it. I am probably alone here, but it reminded me a little of DmC. The way it looked.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Oct 31, 2018
    #19
  5. Rijji Resa Win User

    Game DVR on Windows 10's Xbox App - Can't upload game clips from computer

    To clarify, Overwatch and Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn are games I played and recorded on my PC, not an Xbox One.
  6. FullHornet Win User

    Is anyone else eagerly awaiting their X1?

    Im good. I can handle the wait as I have GTA V and Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS3 to keep me occupied until then.
  7. FullHornet Win User

    XBOX ONE Release Date .....issues

    Until they port Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn over to PS4, then only then will I get a PS4. I will end up with both X1 and PS4 eventually.
  8. Burst Axe Win User

    mmorpg for console

    I have no idea if there is a list available so I give you a run down of the ones I know.

    -

    Both Consoles

    Defiance

    -

    360

    Final Fantasy XI

    -

    PS3

    DC Universe

    Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

    Dust 514

    Mag

    (Not sure if the last one count as MMOs tbh)
  9. Hybridizm Win User

    Final Fantasy XIV : Realm Reborn

    It really is, I actually really enjoy the crafting in this game too. It's quite unique, as long as this game is nurtured and well looked after I think it will be incredibly wonderful to play in the future for existing users and new users too.
Thema:

Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn

Loading...
  1. Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn - Similar Threads - Final Fantasy XIV

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade Store Pricing Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade Store Pricing Issue: Hey Insiders, I’m running into a pricing/entitlement issue with Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade in the Xbox Store under Special Offers. The £54.99 option is greyed out, and I get a £14.85...
  4. Are the announced final fantasy games on the store yet?

    in XboX Insiders
    Are the announced final fantasy games on the store yet?: Fantasy submitted by /u/AverageJoeObi [link] [comments]
  5. final fantasy xi crashing. community suggests its graphics card. now what?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    final fantasy xi crashing. community suggests its graphics card. now what?: i play an old online game called final fantasy xi i play multiple accounts on one pc. which i've done for years. but recently i've been having crashes more often. they used to happen just...
  6. Final Fantasy XIII textures are not the same on PC as Xbox Series X

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final Fantasy XIII textures are not the same on PC as Xbox Series X: I downloaded a copy of Final Fantasy XIII on PC, expecting to see the textures that are used in the series X version. When I opened it though, it still had the original textures. Is there any way...
  7. Final Fantasy XIV Subscription

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final Fantasy XIV Subscription: Does Final Fantasy XIV require its own separate monthly subscription in addition to Game Pass Ultimate to play? ff8e7ca6-4739-418a-a955-7fdaf23dd8db
  8. Final Fantasy XIII-2 Keeps Corrupting Data.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final Fantasy XIII-2 Keeps Corrupting Data.: I bought FFXIII-2 in the Microsoft store on my pc since the Steam version Sucked and this one runs like butter BUT the game randomly will crash or when i go to title screen will corrupt all my...
  9. i have a problem with final fantasy xiii-2 when playing this pops up and shuts down the...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have a problem with final fantasy xiii-2 when playing this pops up and shuts down the...: I get this message I Dont know what to do please help happend for the tenth time now please help [img] [img] update when i do a full scan with windows defender after the game the windows...
  10. Why why why final fantasy

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why why why final fantasy: So we got crisis core we didn't get final fantasy 16 but I think xbox deserves and should get ff7 remake so any news on if this is a thing and if we will get it eventually...