Final Encounter

Discus and support Final Encounter in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello all, my family got a new router from verizon yesterday and i cant seem to connect to it, however a day before we got the new router i had perfect... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheSpySeaBanana, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Final Encounter

Hello all, my family got a new router from verizon yesterday and i cant seem to connect to it, however a day before we got the new router i had perfect internet. i dont know what to do, and my frustration level with everything is already at the roof, please
    i need some help!

What Country/State/Province do you live in? America

Modem brand & model number: i dont know might be the one below

Router brand & model number: Actiontec

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter? white external

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Unknown

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?no idea

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? Verizon

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)

W:0000-0000

X:8000-0011

Y:0000-0000

Z:0000-0000

ID:FFFF-FFFF

L:0015-10F1

Q:8007-0435

T:Wireless

D:0.0.0.0, 0.0.0.0

S:WPA2

C:0

:)

TheSpySeaBanana, Jan 30, 2014
  2. Metalratex
    Metalratex Guest
    Did Mass Effect 2 seem shallow to anyone else?

I enjoyed it a lot. I think the plot was more about recruiting and making the ship stronger for the final encounter.

I liked it more than the first one.

Metalratex, Jan 30, 2014
  3. Photonimus
    Photonimus Guest
    Dragonborn Bug - HELP!

Yeah, you want to load a save back before you enter the area of the fight.

This is a glitch that's effected numerous people.

Sadly, from what I've read, this glitch is related to not encountering and killing enough dragons before you encounter Mirak.

After starting the Dragonborn questline, if you encounter and kill dragons in the open, Mirak shows up to steal souls.

Pushing the story the it's final battle, with few of these dragon encounters, or none at all, will lead to this error.

So to truly fix it, you need a save from before taking on the final quest, and you need to go rack up some dragon killing in the open for a bit.

Photonimus, Jan 30, 2014
  4. NickBown
    NickBown Guest

Final Encounter

From the diagnostics, it would appear that your Xbox is unable to connect wirelessly to your router. There are a few things to try but this page (support.xbox.com/.../connectivity-solutions)
    is a good start.

Another thing to check is that your new router supports the same WiFi version as your Xbox. Although new routers should support the older version of WiFi that your Xbox uses (802.11g), some are now coming with it turned off. Your router's manual or Verizon's
    technical support team should be able to help you.

Please let me know how you get on or if you get stuck.

NickBown, Jan 30, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Final Encounter