Films & TV app not on Xbox store anymore?

Discus and support Films & TV app not on Xbox store anymore? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have recently been trying to figure out how to watch the free season of Boruto I was gifted from my Game Pass Rewards but have yet to find a way.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Makade Vassele, Mar 17, 2024.

1. Films & TV app not on Xbox store anymore?

I have recently been trying to figure out how to watch the free season of Boruto I was gifted from my Game Pass Rewards but have yet to find a way. Decided to ask Google and everything is saying I need the Films & Tv app by Microsoft, but when I try to search and download it from the store, nothing even pops up. So I went through all entertainment apps and it's not even an option on there. Kinda disappointed because I have a couple movies and seasons that I own but cannot even watch them on my Xbox because of this issue.

:)

Makade Vassele, Mar 17, 2024
  2. ngocphi Win User

Yes you can watch tv shows and movies on tv and movie apps on your xbox as long as it's current or NEXT GEN not legacy consoles

Also.not all movies and shows are available
  3. KaushivParekh Win User

Films & TV app

I’m using the Film and Tv app to watch these, so should download a VLC player on Microsoft store or something.
  4. Mattbps Win User

0x800c000b

Hell Satanico,

i have the same problem. I can look the trailers of films without problem and if I want to look the film I get the 0x800c000b error.
    I can also watch trailers, but no films that I have purchased. I have reset my router, reset my Xbox, restored purchase films on the app, restalled the film and tv app, restalled my xbox profile, checked that I'm online. I had an update to the windows store
    the other day, both on my PC and Xbox. I can only assume that this has done it. I can't even download the films on my PC.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can't find purchased movies on series x dashboard

6. Mattbps Win User

0x800c000b

My Film and Tv app is still not working. Both on Xbox and PC.
Thema:

1. Films & TV app not on Xbox store anymore? - Similar Threads - Films app store

2. Film & TV app stuck on I stalling from Xbox Store

in XboX Insiders
    Film & TV app stuck on I stalling from Xbox Store: Re-installing the Film&TV app on xbox after I uninstalled it a while ago. It is stuck in 'Installing' and not showing in the queue. Tried restarting xbox but didn't work. submitted by...
  3. Film and TV app on Xbox One does not work

in XBoX on Windows
    Film and TV app on Xbox One does not work: The Film and TV app on XBox One does not work. it just flashes on and off and wont load. I can't even use the controller to turn it off, requiring me to turn off the xbox at the console. I've...
  4. Xbox one crashes when trying to watch movies on the Film & TV app or Netflix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one crashes when trying to watch movies on the Film & TV app or Netflix: I hope someone can help, but basically the issue is on both apps and probably others too.. Whenever I try to launch Netflix on my xbox it loads for approximately 10 seconds and then begins a...
  5. App “Film and tv” problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App “Film and tv” problem: The Movie and TV app no longer reproduces the content purchased if I access the play or restart or resume button (the trailer is played without problems). The message "for this operation you must...
  6. Film und TV app [Translate] Film und TV app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Film und TV app [Translate] Film und TV app: Bei mir Funktioniert die Film & Tv app nicht . Es lassen sich keine Filme oder Serien abspielen . Die Seite bleibt schwarz und nach ein paar Sekunden kommt ein Fehlercode mit später erneut...
  7. FILM&TV App doesn’t play movie

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FILM&TV App doesn’t play movie: Hi all the app to FILM&TV to play movie doesn’t work properly because it doesn’t allow me to reproduce the movie I've bought . the first time you try to launch the movie an error appears :...
  8. Missing episode Microsoft Film and Tv app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing episode Microsoft Film and Tv app: I am missing episode 9 of the Orville season 2. Episode 10 is available as is all the ones prior to 9. Any ideas? I have tried restoring my purchases on all devices (xbox and windows pc)....
  9. Xbox Film & TV App Not Connecting to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Film & TV App Not Connecting to PC: Hi, I have the Films & TV app installed on my Xbox One S and on my PC (Windows 10). For a few weeks it was working fine and when i used the App on the Xbox and went to "Personal" and "Media...
  10. UHD 4K movies in Film and TV App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UHD 4K movies in Film and TV App: Hi All I know you can buy Black Panthan in the UK in a UHD format in the Film and TV app, but will the UK be getting more 4k films and when will it be? Cheers Cass...