Film und TV app [Translate] Film und TV app

Discus and support Film und TV app [Translate] Film und TV app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bei mir Funktioniert die Film & Tv app nicht . Es lassen sich keine Filme oder Serien abspielen . Die Seite bleibt schwarz und nach ein paar Sekunden... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by the19crow84, Aug 7, 2019.

1. the19crow84
    the19crow84 Guest

Bei mir Funktioniert die Film & Tv app nicht . Es lassen sich keine Filme oder Serien abspielen . Die Seite bleibt schwarz und nach ein paar Sekunden kommt ein Fehlercode mit später erneut versuchen oder an den Support wenden. Die Trailer lassen sich aber
    abspielen. Habe das Problem seit 4 Tagen , davor hat die app Problemlos Funktioniert. Ich hoffe irgend jemand kann mir da weiter helfen

[Translate by Mod]

For me, the Film & Tv app doesn't work. You can't play movies or series. The page remains black and after a few seconds comes an error code with later try again or contact support. However, the trailers can be played. Have the problem for 4 days, before
    that the app has worked without any problems. I hope someone can help me

:)

the19crow84, Aug 7, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey
    the19crow84

Thank you for reaching out to Xbox forums support. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your Tv and Movies App not working.

If you haven't already done so, go ahead and try performing a Soft console Factory
    reset
    on your console by doing the following:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console. [DELETE EVERYTHING]
    Make sure you have both your email and password on hand as you will be asked to sign back in. There is an option to delete everything, go with that option. Afterwards, you'll need to redownload your profiles, game and apps.

Hope this helps! Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. the19crow84 Win User

thank you for your help. I've already tried that, but it still does not work.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. Please try powercycling your console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down to see if that helps. If it does not then try deleting the app and redownloading it.
  5. Mattbps Win User

0x800c000b

Films and TV app still not working.
  6. KaushivParekh Win User

Films & TV app

I’m using the Film and Tv app to watch these, so should download a VLC player on Microsoft store or something.
Thema:

1. Film und TV app [Translate] Film und TV app - Similar Threads - Film und app

2. can anyone help with a films & tv problem

in XBoX on Windows
    can anyone help with a films & tv problem: Does anyone know why when i watch a film on movies and tv it cuts off part of the screen with black lines and when i press fill to fit it does nothing lease help eb2846e4-a4d3-4287-b8c5-f493a90ca697
  3. Green and link screen when watching 4k films ?!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Green and link screen when watching 4k films ?!!!: I brought the abyss from amazon.com as soon as I started playing it my screen went green and pink ?!!!! Now every time I try playing a film it does the same ?!!! e126937c-f188-48bf-8338-bd1918bcd602
  4. Films & TV app not on Xbox store anymore?

in XBoX on Windows
    Films & TV app not on Xbox store anymore?: I have recently been trying to figure out how to watch the free season of Boruto I was gifted from my Game Pass Rewards but have yet to find a way. Decided to ask Google and everything is saying I...
  5. playback for films and tv, contact microsoft, not community

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    playback for films and tv, contact microsoft, not community: a member of my household is unable to play his movies that he PURCHASED on you film and tv app. it is causeing me stress having to repeatedly hearing this repeated complaint. your available help...
  6. Xbox film transformers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox film transformers: Hi there when does the pre release transformere rise of the beast film on the xbox series X meant to be released ..it says it supposed to be today but I stil can not watch it??...
  7. Do movies bought through Microsoft film and tv support Dolby Atmos? Super Mario bros in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Do movies bought through Microsoft film and tv support Dolby Atmos? Super Mario bros in...: No other movies purchased show Dolby Atmos availability either. Sent from Australia. a7fa4951-f217-4555-97bd-e41affa74ab8
  8. How to distrubute our film using Microsoft Film & TV store

in XBoX on Windows
    How to distrubute our film using Microsoft Film & TV store: We have recently produced our fisrt feature film and we were looking to find out if there is a process for submitting a film to be found on the microsoft film & tv marketplace? We are trying to...
  9. Does any know if the Film Top Gun Maverick bought through Microsoft store is in Dolby Atmos.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does any know if the Film Top Gun Maverick bought through Microsoft store is in Dolby Atmos.: Does any know if the Film Top Gun Maverick bought through Microsoft store is in Dolby Atmos. fb648ab5-486a-4714-a743-9a1cf27714b4
  10. Film & TV app stuck on I stalling from Xbox Store

in XboX Insiders
    Film & TV app stuck on I stalling from Xbox Store: Re-installing the Film&TV app on xbox after I uninstalled it a while ago. It is stuck in 'Installing' and not showing in the queue. Tried restarting xbox but didn't work. submitted by...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fehlercode 0xc10100b2