File System Access Disabled on latest insider

Discus and support File System Access Disabled on latest insider in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, Firstly, I'm going to quickly introduce myself to the community. I am the developer of an app on Xbox One called MC Addons Manager, allowing... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Osaxely, Oct 16, 2021.

1. /u/Osaxely
    /u/Osaxely Guest

Hello,

Firstly, I'm going to quickly introduce myself to the community. I am the developer of an app on Xbox One called MC Addons Manager, allowing installing Minecraft add-ons on Xbox for free.

Since the latest insider update, my app has beenhighly impacted as well as many other, to not say it is now unusable.

It is using the capability runFullTrust and broadFileSystemAccess, which allows to get access to the Xbox file system for some operations, it is required by my app in order to get access to Minecraft Data folder and fetch/import the add-ons and does nothing bad.

The current decisions of Microsoft are not understandable, you give us a hard time to develop a very basic app that should have the most basic features by restricting everything with capabilities, and then disabling the usage of a capability without letting developers know about it, we didn't even get this mentioned on the latest Insider change logs.

Is that a bug or it is expected?

submitted by /u/Osaxely
    [link] [comments]

/u/Osaxely, Oct 16, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mc addons manager