fifa points code will not redeem

Discus and support fifa points code will not redeem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; have fifa points that will not complete. When you go into the account it shows them here as redeemed but not completed like the rest and has a code of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tandemplains164, Jan 16, 2018.

1. fifa points code will not redeem

have fifa points that will not complete.

When you go into the account it shows them here as redeemed but not completed like the rest and has a code of USD 0.00 next to it can anyone help me put these fifa points onto the account please

:)

Tandemplains164, Jan 16, 2018
  2. Street82
    Street82 Guest
    Code fifa points redeemed not yet received

I entered the code to redeem 500 fifa point because those who had battlefield 1 and 500 fifa fifa17 as a promotion point, but I still do not have assigned them.

Street82, Jan 16, 2018
  3. cleyton23
    cleyton23 Guest
    Paguei e não recebi FIFA POINTS

I bought FIFA 4600 POINTS
    when I clicked buy gives me a
    status code error, then it
    makes me off fifa not give me
    the points and redeem the MICROSOFT
    POINTS value in 3200.
    Paid and not received due to
    errors on xbox live.

cleyton23, Jan 16, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

if something like a purchasing item went wrong, the best option is to contact Xbox Support via Phone (or Microsoft Support Chat)

They should be able to look into the issue and correct it when needed

To contact Xbox Support use Contact Us | Xbox Support

5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Contacting Microsoft

Hi, I see.
    And did the kid purchased the FIFA points and the game as a gift using your account and they redeemed the code on their account?
  6. Giancar10 Win User

Redeeming fifa points with a code

Im just bow noticing i bought fifa 22 points instead of 23 🤦‍♂️. But i think i can transfer my fifa points so i should be good
  7. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, this can be a bit dumb but are you playing FIFA 22, right?

If yes, can you try reinstalling the game to see if that helps?
    And just to double check, the item appears as redeemed / completed in the order status here?
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
  8. Giancar10 Win User

This is what i purchased on September 30th around 5pm

[​IMG]
  9. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

if something like a purchasing item went wrong, the best option is to contact Xbox Support via Phone (or Microsoft Support Chat)

They should be able to look into the issue and correct it when needed

To contact Xbox Support use http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. fifa points code will not redeem - Similar Threads - fifa points code

2. I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...: I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa points that went into my account on Boxing Day. I’ve requested refunds within the time period stated and Microsoft are refusing the refund saying I’m not...
  3. I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.: I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card. 0f0c7d27-5289-48e1-a089-3cfab89f1881
  4. Can I transfer fifa 23 points to fifa 24?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer fifa 23 points to fifa 24?: Hi, I bought £40 worth of fifa points on Christmas morning, I mistakenly got it for Fifa23 and not 24, so I had to go any buy them again for 24 and put a refund request in for the 23 ones. I’ve...
  5. I bought (didn’t pre order) EA FC 24, and wondering if i get 4600 fifa points. Cause i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought (didn’t pre order) EA FC 24, and wondering if i get 4600 fifa points. Cause i...: I bought it last night and just never got the fifa points, and i can’t find anything saying i do or don’t get them 6fc68f09-fe2c-4d16-9666-ddc5607009f6
  6. Refund of Fifa Points bought for wrong version of the application

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund of Fifa Points bought for wrong version of the application: Hi, I accidentally bought FP for FUT 23 instead of EA FC 24. I realized that immediatelly after the purchase and requested the refund and the refund was rejected... The FP were not consumed in...
  7. Why can i not buy FIFA points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can i not buy FIFA points: Not working buying FIFA points bb6b580d-04df-4901-b505-af997720e6a6
  8. Why cant i buy FIFA points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy FIFA points: Why cant i buy FIFA points? 038e5fe3-6c1f-46d9-89e3-0cfe092d518b
  9. i’ve bought fifa points and it hasn’t put them on my account been about 24 hours now and i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i’ve bought fifa points and it hasn’t put them on my account been about 24 hours now and i...: i’ve bought fifa points and it hasn’t put them on my account been about 24 hours now and i ha c875f8cf-6abf-4f0d-afa9-d681cfcc388a
  10. What do i do, i accidentally purchased fifa 23 points when i want fifa 24 points!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do i do, i accidentally purchased fifa 23 points when i want fifa 24 points!?: I accidentally in a rush purchased 12000 ans 2900 points for fifa 23 when i wanted them for fifa 24 203e4370-1c1d-4140-a447-f1cfeccdd484